733sqm of Style, Class And Elegance Intertwined With Bay Views
Nestled seamlessly into an impressive 733sqm of land approximately is this exquisite double brick contemporary residence flaunting an abundance of quality, charm with ample natural sunlight. Set in an exclusive pocket of Kogarah Bay, this architecturally designer home is a family friendly oasis with a relaxed sense of luxury. It offers superb flexibility to incorporate a work from home lifestyle with direct internal access to the supersized double garage. Graceful, unparalleled high end living with glimpses to Kogarah Bay, this family home is the ultimate ‘turn key’ property. Make use of the extra living quarters positioned on the lower level also ideal for adult children as you entertain outdoors throughout all four seasons.
About This Premium Home:
– Five large bedrooms, three luxury bathrooms, high ceilings throughout.
– Open plan gourmet kitchen with European appliances and butler’s pantry.
– Master bedroom features exquisite walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite.
– Multiple bright spacious living areas with views, formal dining and cocktail lounge.
– Guest retreat with the option to create a cinema room or professional home office.
– Impeccably presented charming family home professionally built to perfection.
– Remote controlled double garage door with internal access to the home.
– Remote controlled vergola opens and closes above the rear entertainer’s balcony.
– Immaculate residence with a north east facing high side of the street aspect.
– Walking distance to Brewbay Espresso, Carss Park pool, gym and Local Soccer, Tennis and Cricket parks.
– 958 bus service to Kogarah Station, Rockdale Plaza, Carss Park Shops and Hurstville Station (operates 365 days)
– School Catchment Zone for Blakehurst Public and Blakehurst High School.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter: