Versatile And Spacious Brick Family Home In Blue Chip Locale
Standing gracefully across 537m2 approximately, this single level spacious, bright and airy residence promotes flexibility and a low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring beautifully manicured gardens both at the front and rear, this property showcases nostalgic flare whilst incorporating contemporary design. Enjoy outdoor entertaining all year round whilst admiring the serenity of Beverley Park. This family haven is ideal for those upsizing, downsizing and investing. It provides for and satisfies every possible desire whilst within ten minutes of beaches, sporting fields and easily accessible to the city of Sydney. With an abundance of natural sunshine, attention to detail and spacious rooms, this home is refined sophistication at its best.
About The Home:
– Brick construction, original fireplace and modern light filled kitchen.
– Three bedrooms, one bathroom, single lock up garage and driveway parking.
– Large family friendly backyard, outdoor alfresco entertaining and BBQ area.
– Low maintenance living with timber floors and quality plantation shutters.
– Versatile floor plan with opportunities for home office, study or media room.
– Manicured gardens with ample room for the growing family.
– Large enclosed front yard, air conditioning, north facing aspect and contemporary bathroom.
– Plenty of scope to renovate over time with potential for an additional storey (STCA).
– School Catchment Zone for Carlton South Public School, St George Christian School, Moorefield Girls High School and James Cook Boys High School.
– Nearby to Carlton and Kogarah train stations, Jubilee Oval and bustling cafes.
– Walking distance to bus transport, Beverley Park Golf Club, St George Leagues Club and St George Private Hospital.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $458 per quarter.
Water: $331 per quarter.
View: Wednesday & Saturday 12:00 – 12:30pm
Contact: Mark Somboli on 0421 439 885 or Patrick Wedes on 0418 356 789