Ideal Rainfall, Perfect Weather All Year Round Location, 238 Acres approx.
Sustainable living perfect home office self-isolation with commanding views, 238 acres approx. = 96.06Ha approximately of arable rich volcanic soil pasture, privacy and frost-free environmental attributes, ideal for a rural change from the city life. The soil remains organic as it is spray-free, which is excellent. 492 Timber Top Road is a spectacular opportunity to a variety of buying demographics with approximately 100 acres of cleared land. The property is bordered by the State Forest and old Dorrigo Railway providing endless amounts of seclusion with no neighbours. There is excellent access to various public and private schools within Coffs Harbour and Grafton.
Create your paradise and thrive on sustainable farming with the focus on healthy soils, a positive environmental footprint, locality convenience and fresh air. You will be proud to call this property your own with potential for a pottery studio, art workshop, wellness centre and online business catering to the needs of others. Alternatively, utilise the land for housing your horses, hobby-farm animals and cattle whilst admiring the rural backdrop 365 days a year. Whether you are looking to escape city life, make a tree change or you want to expand your farming adventure, this property is a must-see.
Optional extras to buy is a 4WD 100hp Tractor with low hours and another tractor with a spray rig attached and a slasher.
– Sun-drenched entertainer’s deck suitable for all year weather systems.
– Three quality sized bedrooms each with built in wardrobes featuring high quality New England Blackbutt timber flooring.
– Large chefs’ kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking and plenty of storage.
– Two bathrooms, double automatic garage and combustible internal log fireplace.
– Beautiful mixed hardwood timber floors extend throughout the living and dining zones.
– Large outdoor self-contained guesthouse that could be used as in-law accommodation.
– Swimming pool and deck as the land itself has its unique horseshoe banking around the entire homestead.
– Versatile home office for solicitors, artists, online businesses, entertainers and writers with NBN connectivity.
– Rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a unique property in a historic town.
– One of the best positions in Glenreagh, frost-free and connected to the grid.
– The farm shed features solar panels and a backup generator that connects to the home.
– 12m x 11m American style barn shed with a fully concreted floor, water, power and locks.
– 133,000 litre metal water tank connected to the house plus 7 dams of differing sizes.
– 4 x 22,000 litre poly tanks connected to the barn shed and dairy.
– Approximately 100 acres of cleared land around the property.
– Small mature avocado orchard of 15 trees.
– Only serious buyers’ inquiries are welcome thank you.
– Ability to indulge with a 30 minute drive to Coffs Harbour.
– Quiet and tranquil surrounds which allow you to enjoy a hassle free lifestyle.
– Excludes cattle yards and machinery.
Land Size: 238 acres =- 96.06Ha approximately.