Designer Entertainer With District Views And Unparalleled Quality
Positioned in an idyllic pocket of Penshurst, this bright and airy Torrens Title Duplex home is a luxurious contemporary residence complete with a seamless flow from indoors to outdoors delivering that perfect environment for family living. Only four/five years old, this double brick residence was designed to ensure optimal sunlight, district views, exquisite finishes, effortless living and a sanctuary of sophistication peacefully positioned in a tree-lined street. It is perfect for those upsizing, downsizing, professional couples, investors and multigenerational families. Take advantage of the modern interiors as you benefit from the owner’s visionary philosophy of a cosmopolitan lifestyle, crisp palette of colours, double glazed windows, quality timber floors, a rear leafy aspect, charming surrounds and moments to elite private, public and secondary schooling options.
Accommodation & Key Features:
– Three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, built-in wardrobes and high ceilings.
– Double brick construction, concrete slab throughout and ideal versatile floorplan.
– Stylish open plan kitchen with quality Bosch appliances and an island bench.
– Private balcony areas, an abundance of natural sunlight and internal laundry.
– Covered outdoor entertaining area complete with built-in BBQ cooking area.
– Ducted air-conditioning, bespoke joinery and lighting plus security system.
– A haven of tranquillity, north-facing landscaped rear yard and water tank.
– Automatic single garage with internal access and additional driveway parking.
– Perfect opportunity for those who have pets as well with plenty of outdoor space.
– Central to vibrant lifestyle amenities, cafes, Hurstville Aquatic Centre and a 10-15 minute walk to Penshurst Train Station.
– M91 Bus Service on George Street to Hurstville Westfield, Hurstville Train Station and various shopping facilities.
– School Catchment Zone for Penshurst Public School, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $553pq approx.
Water: $239pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.