Impressive And Low Maintenance Villa Set In A Prestige Block Of Four
Tucked away to the rear of a boutique block of four, this exceptional house-like villa provides a graceful sense of style and is appointed for a high degree of comfort. The open plan living space flows out to a spacious outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining, optimum light and low maintenance living. A natural palette, streamlined finishes and sleek designer accents create a welcoming vibe. This sought-after pocket of Penshurst is family-friendly, set peacefully in an elegant block of four with separate living / dining areas and will suit anyone looking for a combination of convenience and tranquillity. This is a truly exciting offering, complete with internal access to a double garage, it is placed nearby to cafes, restaurants, Gifford Park, Olds Park Penshurst and public transport.
– House like proportions with contemporary finishes, air conditioning and high ceilings
– Private location set within a boutique block of four with established herb gardens
– North facing, plenty of natural sunlight and set within a tree lined street
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and storage
– In excellent condition making it ideal to move straight in or rent as an investment
– Modern kitchen with Cesar Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and storage
– Secluded level courtyard perfect for entertaining and relaxing all year round
– Low maintenance, renovated modern bathroom, second toilet and linen cupboard
– Double automatic garage with internal access, large internal laundry and ramp access
– Walking distance to Penshurst or Beverly Hills Train Station and bus transport
– School Catchment Zone for Beverly Hills Public School, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus
Inspect: Saturday 10AM – 10:30AM, Wednesday 1PM – 1:30PM and By Private Appointment On Request.
Villa Total Size Approximate: 197m2 – Refer to the floor plan and contract for sale.
Strata: $510 per quarter ($325.36 Admin and $184.69 Capital Works Fund).
Council: $274 per quarter
Water: $239 per quarter