Torrens Title Double Brick Duplex – Family Living & Entertaining
A family home that showcases contemporary flair and relaxed living from the moment you walk through the double doors. Located in the family friendly suburb of Connells Point, this double brick and concrete slab Torrens Title duplex is sure to delight families, professional couples, first home buyers and those upsizing from smaller living. It features two large living areas, elevated views, incredible morning sunlight, peacefulness and a flexible layout that allows for parents and children to have their own space. Intelligently crafted and ready to enjoy, this two level residence benefits from a sunshine filled aspect allowing those who work from home to enjoy utmost tranquillity. This family residence of size and style is complete with garage parking for two cars, bicycles, kayaks, motorcycles and various other sporting items. Footsteps from Connells Point Reserve and an easy drive to Donnelly Park and Oatley Boat ramps for those who are fishing, jet ski and marine enthusiasts. A classy residence and one to inspect is just minutes from bustling eateries including Cup & Cook, Peacock Trattoria, Club Kyle, and South Hurstville RSL Club.
– Sun-soaked master bed features a dazzling bay window and sophisticated home office.
– Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, beautiful joinery, bespoke finishes and serenity.
– Combination of tile and carpeted flooring with under floor heating on the ground floor.
– Double brick construction, concrete slab flooring on both levels and side access.
– Delightful gas cooking kitchen complete with storage and separate living/dining areas.
– Easy-care rear terrace complete with a salt water swimming pool and alfresco entertaining.
– Relaxed ambience with natural light, air, space, privacy and low maintenance gardens.
– Three gas bayonets, high ceilings, internal laundry, separate w/c and ducting for air-con.
– Secure and spacious double garage with workshop area and mezzanine attic storage.
– Potential to convert one of the ground floor living spaces into a fifth bedroom for in-law accommodation.
Features & Amenities:
– Welcoming neighbours and a close-knit community in a desirable pocket of Connells Point.
– One minute walk to the 953 bus service to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville.
– Set within the Connells Point Primary School & Blakehurst High School Catchment Zone.
– Bus access to private schools including Danebank Anglican School for Girls.
– Nearby to Poulton Park for soccer which is undergoing an upgrade to a synthetic playing field.
Land Size: 389m2 approximately (Refer To Contract For Sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.