North East Facing Potential Duplex Site (STCA) | Build A Brand New Home (STCA)
Set in a highly sought after pocket of Blakehurst, this spacious home set across 759m2 approximately of level land with a 15.24m frontage approximately offers a diverse amount of options to capitalise within the sophisticated postcode of 2221. Take advantage of the dual street access points as its size, corner position and orientation makes it suitable for a high-end dual occupancy development (STCA). Suitable for developers, families, renovators, builders and those looking for a lifestyle of total convenience. The wide corridors, quality sized bedrooms, outdoor covered entertainment area and front verandah are sure to delight. For those looking to renovate, this is the perfect opportunity to update a home with original charm, character, privacy and a flexible floor plan that allows for various formal and causal areas. It is located only a short distance to schools, bus access, Carss Bush Park, waterways and local shopping.
Auction: Saturday 11th May at 2:00PM.
Auction Location: Belle Property St George Allawah Office – 470a Railway Parade, Allawah.
Inspect: By Private Appointment Only. Book a time with our team.
– Plenty of natural sunlight with a north east facing aspect and set in a quiet street.
– Current floor plan accommodates for three bedrooms, one bathroom and a tandem garage
– Scope to build a prestigious dual occupancy (STCA) or a brand new luxurious home (STCA) that showcases quality finishes and sophistication in a prized pocket of Blakehurst.
– Level land with a sunshine filled family friendly backyard and abundant privacy.
– Bright, airy living and dining zones complete with high ceilings and timber flooring.
– Newly laid carpet in the bedrooms, modern interiors and plenty of storage space.
– Plenty of room to utilise for marine, motorcycle, caravan and motoring enthusiasts.
– Splendid north-easterly aspect for winter sun, summer breezes and all year relaxation.
Land Size: 759m2 approx. (Refer To Contract For Sale).
Frontage Measurement: 15.24m approx. (Refer To Contract For Sale).
Rear Measurement: 15.24m approx. (Refer To Contract For Sale).
Side Measurement: 49.985m approx. (Refer To Contract For Sale).
Features & Amenities:
– Walking distance to waterfront reserves, Bald Face Point, Kyle Bay and the Georges River.
– Moments to the 953, 959, 970 and 971 bus services to Hurstville and Westfield Shopping.
– Set within the Connells Point Primary School & Blakehurst High School Catchment Zone.
– Bus access to private schools including Danebank Anglican School for Girls.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.