733.5m2 Total Land Size Approx. Picturesque Location With Scope To Build (STCA).
A spectacular opportunity exists to transform this corner block that is set across 733.5m2 approximately of land in a premium cul-de-sac location. Take advantage of the versatile options that exist whether it be building subject to council approval, an architecturally designed home that caters towards family living, entertaining and plenty of space for recreational and sporting activities. This highly sought-after pocket of Bexley is suitable for developers, families, renovators, builders and those looking for a lifestyle of total serenity, privacy and convenience. There is potential for a dual occupancy site (STCA). Make the most of the bushland retreat style views and a northeast/west facing aspect that is truly picturesque 365 days a year. There is an ability to rent out the property as is whilst you apply and submit your development application (STCA).
*Access to the property is via Orpington Street, Bexley which runs off Eddystone Road. Please look out for the Belle Property sign pointers during our open house scheduled times.
– A sun-drenched floor plan that features three bedrooms, main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus an internal laundry.
– Welcoming sense of space on the outdoor deck capturing sunsets and plenty of bird life.
– Scope to build a brand-new luxurious home (STCA) that showcases quality architectural finishes and sophistication in a retreat style pocket of Bexley.
– Potential for a dual occupancy site (STCA). The relevant council is Bayside Council.
– An abundance of privacy that offers a work from home lifestyle and a north-easterly aspect.
– Good size living and dining zones with bushland views overlooking Bardwell Valley Parklands.
– Double garage and additional single car garage which allows for multi-parking and storage.
Total Land Size: 733.5m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zones for Bexley Public School and Kingsgrove High School.
– Easy access to and from private schools including Danebank Anglican School for Girls and St Gabriel’s Catholic School.
– Close proximity to parks, cafes and nearby amenities that delivers a tranquil lifestyle.
Council: $547pq approx.
Water: $215.72pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Kristina Lee | 0402 067 763
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.