Single Level Full Brick Home In Moorefield Estate, Landscaped Gardens, Auction This Saturday 10.30am
Feel free to make an offer prior to auction if that works better for you. Positioned in the heart of Moorefield Estate, is this impeccably appointed family home offering a wonderful combination of contemporary living, tranquillity, privacy and entertaining all year round both indoors/outdoors. Showcasing bespoke joinery, high ceilings, classic chic charm and surrounded by quality neighbours who admire their postcode. Maximise your enjoyment with tasteful interiors, romantic architectural charm plus scope for an additional level (STCA) to maximise district views and create the ultimate family haven to enjoy for generations. It will appeal to buyers looking to upgrade, downsize, invest, enter the market for the first time and those wanting close proximity to the medical corridor. Children will love growing up in the area as they create long-lasting relationships with primary and secondary schooling options minutes away. For commuters, limit your travel time as a result of being central to the City of Sydney, Kogarah Village, various waterside suburbs, lifestyle amenities including cycling, groovy café culture and various sporting grounds like Scarborough Park for football, soccer and cricket.
Auction This Saturday, 3 October, 2020. Building and Pest Report available.
– Full brick construction, east-facing aspect, north-west facing backyard and landscaped front gardens with beautiful flowers that frame the house perfectly. Blue-chip pocket in Moorefield Estate.
– Superb natural sunlight throughout the entire home, versatile floor plan, functional layout, high ceilings, gas bayonet, split-system air conditioning, quality polished timber floors and privacy.
– Breezy single level layout with a welcoming ambience in a loved cul-de-sac location within Kogarah. Will suit varying buying demographics from all over the Sydney region.
– Four quality sized bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, home office set up in the master bedroom, superb access for in-law accommodation and multi-generational living.
– Two bathrooms, the main featuring an art-deco style interior with separate shower, bath and toilet.
– Large sunshine filled open plan kitchen with skylight, dishwasher, range hood and cupboard storage.
– Child-friendly backyard area with garden shed, covered outdoor alfresco entertaining space, side access, internal laundry, additional w/c, linen closet with space for pets to run around outdoors.
– Single car lock-up garage and carport with access directly to the backyard plus driveway parking for additional cars, caravan, boat or a work vehicle with a trailer.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Ramsgate Public School, Moorefield Girls High School and James Cook Boys Technology High School. Various private school options available.
– Superb and easy access to Kogarah, Hurstville and Rockdale train stations via bus access which includes the 947, 958, 476 and 477 bus services.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, cafes, supermarkets, Pino’s Dolce Vita, bayside walks, local football stadium, restaurants and outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
– For marine enthusiasts, you are within easy access to Botany Bay, Cook Park and Lady Robinsons Beach. Perfect for walking, leisure activities, kayaking, fishing, boating, jet skis and swimming.
– Walking distance to St George Private Hospital, St George Public Hospital & TAFE NSW St George Campus.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $588pq approx.
Water: $226.43pq approx.
Land Size: 474.2m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.