Classic Family Entertainer, Double Brick Construction, Natural Sunlight And In A Desired Carlton Pocket!
This delightful freestanding residence offers the quintessential low maintenance lifestyle and is set across 556m2 of level land approximately with scope to enhance over time (STCA). The classic period façade combined with light, character and a north-facing aspect makes this home an absolute gem in a premium and sought after street in Carlton. With soaring high ornate ceilings, original features, timeless appeal and a versatile floorplan, this double brick home will suit a varying demographic of buyers from all over Sydney and those looking to relocate from interstate. The energy and breeze throughout the home is brilliant all year round and children will enjoy being active outdoors with such a large backyard space to utilise. There is an opportunity to add your own personal designer touches, move straight in or invest. This treasured family home holds a lot of lovely memories and is ready for the next owner to take advantage of being based in an ultra-convenient location within an easy walk of local schools including the highly popular Carlton South Public School, Anglo Square park, Carlton/Allawah train stations, 947 bus service, bustling cafes including Love Of Beans and the Royal Carlton Hotel. It is only a five-minute drive to Hurstville Westfield, Event Cinemas, supermarkets and the various rooftop dining options on offer.
– Double brick construction with light-filled interiors, generous separate living and dining areas, large front yard and an enchanting grand entry point upon arrival.
– Blend of easy comfort, functionality, three bedrooms, a home office and an elegant original fireplace that adds to the overall character of this classic period home.
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and natural gas available in the street.
– North facing aspect and a child-friendly level backyard plus side access, original hills hoist, two garden sheds and an outdoor covered area.
– Enjoy various beverages on the cosy front verandah whilst admiring the tranquillity, beauty and privacy of a prestigious Carlton location.
– Contemporary main bathroom with shower and toilet, outdoor laundry, LG split system air conditioning and an additional outdoor toilet/shower for extra convenience.
– Scope to further enhance through designer renovations, building a brand new home (STCA) or looking at building a second level on top (STCA).
– The carport suitable for parking of a single car and motorcycle with potential to install a garage (STCA) for those that require the additional space.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zone for quality education options including the prestigious Carlton South Public School, Sydney Technical High School and Blakehurst High School.
– 10-minute walk to Carlton Train Station plus walking distance to the 947 bus service to Hurstville Train Station and Kogarah Train Station.
– Convenient and easy access to and from St George Hospital, Sydney International and Domestic Airports.
Land Size: 556m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $436pq approx. (As Per Rates Notice).
Water: $106.43pq approximately (As Per Rates Notice).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.