Contemporary And Low Maintenance Stylish Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment.
Situated in a perfect lifestyle pocket, this two bedroom ground floor double brick apartment will delight first home buyers, investors, young families, downsizers and professional couples. Take advantage of the peacefulness and serenity on offer, natural sunlight combined with contemporary interiors and an open plan layout. Relax in the airy living space, have peace of mind being located in a well maintained secure complex, take in the leafy surrounds and appreciate being within moments of entertainment hubs in Sutherland and Kirrawee. There is abundant outdoor space to entertain guests, family and friends all year round. This sought after location will suit a variety of demographics. Easy access to bus and train transport for those who require travelling for work to the City of Sydney, leisure activities and social events. A lifestyle of convenience with the Royal National Park nearby, swimming facilities and bicycle pathways to utilise.
Accommodation & Key Features:
– Two bedrooms with a lovely outlook allowing for privacy and tranquillity plus the master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe for those who require storage.
– Ideal bathroom with shower and bath, linen press, internal laundry and cabinet storage.
– Large open plan kitchen with range hood, stovetop and breakfast bench area.
– Sunshine filled balcony perfect for relaxing and also potential to add a gate for direct access to the garden which would be ideal for children to play (subject to strata approval).
– North facing block and a single lock-up garage with plenty of space for storage or workshop.
– Ease of access for moving due to no stairs through the balcony area which is a bonus.
– Superb opportunity for first home buyers to get their foot into the marketplace and enjoy a lifestyle haven in the heart of Sutherland.
– Ultimate convenience within minutes of Sutherland Train Station and the 969 bus service.
– Quality school catchment options including Sutherland North Public School and The Jannali High School. Various private, selective and catholic schools available in and around the area.
– Walking distance to Sutherland’s bustling cafes, delightful restaurants, supermarket and Sutherland Leisure Centre.
– Convenient access to South Village which features eateries, shopping facilities and various other supermarkets like ALDI.
Approximate Total Apartment Size: 76m2 approximately.
Approximate Garage Size: 17m2 approximately.
Approximate Fees Per Quarter:
Strata Approx.: Admin Fund $310.45pq and Capital Works Fund $116.90pq (Total Combined $427.35pq approx. as per strata levy rates notice 1/7/2019).
Council Approx.: $342.20pq.
Water Approx.: $179.06pq.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.