This Is Your House To Buy On 600.7m2 Approx. Of Prime Hurstville Grove Land!
Deceased estate offered for the first time to the market in over 55 years. This single level brick home is a fantastic opportunity for a multiplicity of buyers across the Sydney network. The home is well-appointed throughout and inspired by an art-deco era that features bright living spaces, a flexible floor plan allowing interior designers to add their own personal touch, a lovely kitchen with plenty of storage space, a quality sized backyard which would be ideal for families, outdoor enthusiasts and green thumbs. There is scope to transform this original property with a creative restoration, renovation or building a grand family residence (STCA). It is conveniently positioned in a prime lifestyle location, with an easy commute to trendy cafes, vibrant restaurants, parklands, sporting fields and city commuters will appreciate the ease of bus transport direct to Hurstville train station and Westfield shopping. Moments to various other waterside suburbs including Oatley, Connells Point and Kyle Bay.
– Original art-deco style brick home with a versatile floorplan and delightful sunlight.
– Good size bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, good natural sunlight with a quality layout.
– Two quality sized living spaces, air conditioning and space to entertain family and friends.
– Large main bathroom complete with high ceilings, separate bathtub and shower plus vanity.
– Excellent sized kitchen with stovetop, copper craft rangehood and room for meal prepping.
– Set in a quiet tree-lined street, family-friendly community, surrounded by well-established homes and peaceful surrounds.
– Child-friendly backyard perfect for families who love the outdoors, playing sports, staying active and relaxing in a peaceful environment.
– A prime opportunity for a varying demographic of buyers to capitalise on the location and enjoy undertaking a new project whether that be restoring, renovating or building (STCA).
– Make use of the single car garage plus carport for additional parking, side access, backyard shed, external laundry and under house storage.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Hurstville Grove Infants School, Hurstville South Public School, Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– Set within an easy commute to various childcare facilities, parklands, supermarkets, nature walks, football fields and outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
– Moments to the nearby 955 and 954 bus services to Hurstville and Mortdale train stations.
– For marine enthusiasts, the boat ramp is a three-minute drive away providing access to the Georges River for fishing, water sports, jet skis and kayaking.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $435pq approx. (as per rates notice).
Water: $177.12pq approx. (as per rates notices).
Land Size: 600.7m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Frontage: 13.41m approx. (as per contract for sale).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.