Grand Renovated Double Brick Family Home In A Prized Pocket Of Anglo Square!
Set in a fantastic location opposite Anglo Square Park is this fully renovated five bedroom double brick home facing northeast. Being offered for the first time in over 30 years is this beautifully crafted residence with a light-filled versatile floor plan. Take advantage of the sleek modern aesthetics set across two levels. Enjoy the peace, privacy and tranquillity whilst making the most of elevated views from the top front and rear balconies. Ideal for a variety of buying demographics including those upsizing, multigenerational families, professional couples, blended families and school catchment driven buyers. There is an option to utilise the garage as a workshop for those who appreciate running a business from home. Entertain with convenience all year round with a combination of formal and casual zones. Overall, make use of the self-contained area at the rear of the property with a kitchenette and bathroom perfect for an additional income stream, guest retreat or home office. Reside in the perfect lifestyle address as you are set within ten minutes of Carlton village featuring Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Royal Carlton Hotel, Carlton Train Station plus Love Of Beans who offer delectable pastries and Campos Coffee.
– Double brick solid construction, wide frontage and facing towards Anglo Square Park.
– Gas cooking kitchen featuring stone benchtops, soft-closing drawers, range hood and oven.
– Two large living areas plus a dining zone for social gatherings with family and friends.
– All bedrooms feature wall to wall built-in wardrobes to ensure your clothing, shoes, sneakers and sporting items are stored with ease.
– Secure double security doors with internal access from the double-width lock up garage.
– Generously proportioned interiors with an oversized master bedroom that will cater to those who love space and a relaxing ambience.
– Contemporary and stylish master bathroom with double shower, natural airflow and privacy.
– Ducted air conditioning, gas bayonet, under stair storage, linen press and internal laundry.
– Child-friendly backyard with dual side access, plenty of outdoor entertaining.
Features & Amenities:
– Convenient and easy walk to Carlton Train Station and nearby groovy cafes and restaurants.
– Quality school catchment options including Carlton South Public School, Moorefield Girls High School, James Cook Boys Technology High School, Sydney Technical High School and various private institutions including – Access to plenty of excellent medical specialists in both Kogarah and Hurstville.
– Within a five-minute drive of Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping and rooftop dining.
– Ten-minute drive to surrounding waterside suburbs including Brighton-Le-Sands, Sans Souci, Dolls Point, Ramsgate and Sandringham.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $476.80pq approximately (As Per Rates Notice).
Water: $284.43pq approximately (As Per Rates Notice).
Land Size: 632.3m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
Auction On-Site: 18th January 2020 at 12:30 PM On-Site.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.