Beautiful Tightly-Held Family Home On Elevated Setting In Unique Mortdale Position.
Positioned in an idyllic pocket of Mortdale, is this lovely elevated freestanding home that is ready to enjoy from the moment you walk through the door. The floor plan seamlessly flows to the outdoor space and provides for a gorgeous nature inspired backdrop for endless entertaining. This two bedroom home is an excellent opportunity to create the ultimate family lifestyle and enjoy the prestige local with quality neighbours. Breathtaking privacy, uncompromising comfort and scenic district views combine with access to the nature reserve at the rear of the property. First time being offered to the market in over 49 years. This charming home has been well maintained over the years and is representative of the owner’s pride. In addition, those working within the interior design trade will enjoy this blank canvas as there is further scope to enhance with renovations or build a brand new architecturally designed residence (STCA). There is easy access to and from the city of Sydney as well as the southern coastline. The property is set within the school catchment zone for various high profile educational facilities, within walking distance of shops including Woolworths, vibrant cafes, restaurants and sporting hubs including Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre and Crunch gymnasium.
About The Home:
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, large living room, dining room and a separate sunroom that has delightful uninterrupted views.
– Modernised kitchen complete with servery, high ceilings, abundant cupboard space, range hood, oven and cooktop.
– Main bathroom with shower and toilet plus lovely wooden Scandinavian inspired features and nearby linen press.
– Large master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobe, sunlight and peaceful surrounds.
– Superb north facing aspect with the rear backyard adjoining to a lovely nature reserve which is wonderful for families who love outdoor activities.
– Perfect opportunity for professional couples, families, investors, those upsizing, renovation enthusiasts and those looking to build.
– Under house storage, workshop space, covered outdoor barbeque area and a single car garage plus off-street parking for a caravan, boat, motorcycle or additional cars.
– Scope to renovate or build a brand new architecturally designed luxury residence (STCA).
– Set in the school catchment zone for Oatley West Public School, Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– 944 bus service to Mortdale train station as well within walking distance of Woolworths Mortdale, Crunch Gymnasium, Pharmacy, BWS Mortdale and St George Masonic Club.
– Easy access to groovy nearby cafes in Mortdale, Oatley and Peakhurst plus various restaurants, supermarkets, parklands and Hurstville Golf Course.
Approximate Land Size: 518.5m2 approx.
Approximate Frontage: 13.105m approx.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $368pq approx.
Water: $223.50pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.