Double Brick Contemporary Federation Beauty On 695.6m2 Of Land Approx. In Sought After Street!
Showcasing class, a sophisticated versatile layout and solid double brick construction is this delightful federation style home that is located in a premium pocket of tranquil Earlwood. This is an outstanding opportunity for a varying degree of buyers as the property has never been sold before and boasts a sought-after address. Abundant in space and natural light, you will revel in the historic charm whilst mixing in modern aesthetics to enjoy a home that is representative of ultimate convenience. Utilise your own creative interior designer flair to update the current home and enjoy raising a family in a prestigious locale. Alternatively, there is scope to build a brand new architecturally crafted home (STCA) or high quality dual occupancy (STCA) as the frontage width is 15.24m approximately. This is the perfect opportunity to update a home with character, serenity and enjoy raising a family in a prestigious urban locale. The leadlight windows, high ornate ceilings, lavishly landscaped gardens, large backyard and beautiful breeze make this home the ultimate lifestyle destination. Suitable for professional couples, those upsizing or downsizing, builders, developers, renovation experts, investors, high net worth individuals and millennials. Minutes away from schools, groovy cafes, parklands, shops, eateries, bus transport, train station access and cycle pathways.
– Solid double brick construction on a level block, complimenting high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, lovely original fireplace and plenty of privacy.
– Scope to build a brand new luxurious architecturally crafted home (STCA) or prestigious dual occupancy (STCA)
that showcases quality finishes and sophistication in a premium street.
– The current floor plan features three bedrooms the master with a built-in wardrobe, main bathroom with toilet and shower, linen press plus separate dining and two living spaces.
– Light filled contemporary kitchen with cooktop, range hood and plenty of cupboard storage.
– Sunshine filled family friendly backyard that would cater for a growing family, outdoor entertaining and those who adore gardening.
– Lock up garage with an adjoining home office, studio, man cave or workshop. There is also ample off-street parking for additional cars, caravan or boat.
– Gas bayonets, outdoor laundry, additional toilet, garden shed and hills hoist clothesline.
– There is potential to install an inground swimming pool for those who want to keep an active lifestyle or enjoy those warmer months outdoors.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zones of Earlwood Public School, Canterbury Girls High School and Canterbury Boys High School.
– Easy access to the 423, 473, L23 and 491 bus services and train transport allowing travel to and from the City of Sydney and as far as the southern coastline.
– Moments away from bustling cafes and restaurants offering delicious breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner in a peaceful getaway for residents.
– Beneficial location for those who require easy access to and from Sydney International and Domestic Airports.
Land Size: 695.6m2 approximately.
Frontage Measurement: 15.24m approximately.
Rear Measurement: 15.24m approximately.
Side Measurement: 45.72m approximately.
Approximate Rates Per Quarter:
Council: $693pq approx.
Water: $140.25pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.