Stylish Designer Home, Full Brick Construction, Quality Location Plus 366.7m2 Of Land Approximately!
Bathing in all day sunshine, this glorious full brick semi-detached property showcases fine craftsmanship, chic designer style and a well-crafted floor plan that allows for entertaining, relaxation and tranquillity. The property featured on Better Homes & Gardens in the past and has been well maintained over the years with precision and passion. Immaculately presented with high quality finishes, timber flooring and situated in an ideal location, this Torrens Title semi is the perfect opportunity for varying buyer demographics including those upsizing, downsizers, newlyweds, professional couples and young families. Behind the private façade is an open and welcoming vibe that showcases a large dining area with adjoining glass doors which open to the courtyard allowing a lovely breeze to flow throughout the entire home. This three bedroom semi is surrounded by stunning period homes in a tightly held pocket of Beverley Park. You will be proud to invite guests over as the children play in the north facing backyard and you enjoy drinks, coffee, cake and more inside. Overall, enjoy being within close proximity of groovy cafes, restaurants, various lifestyle attractions, boutique shops, renowned local schools, waterside activities and Beverley Park Golf Course.
Accommodation & Key Features:
– Charming yet secure entry point featuring high ceilings, welcoming energy and privacy.
– Double brick construction complete with side access, federation style appeal and a contemporary internal fit out. Make use of the versatile floor plan to your advantage.
– Three quality sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two well-appointed bathrooms.
– The master bedroom has an adjoining sunroom which can be utilised as a reading space, home office, study nook or relaxation zone.
– Charming open plan French style kitchen combined with plenty of storage space for cooking enthusiasts and those who love to practice the art of patisserie.
– North facing rear designer landscaped backyard complete with a lovely front entry that showcases sophistication and privacy.
– Low maintenance lifestyle 365 days a year, separate zones for family enjoyment and entertaining plus a designer courtyard.
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, concealed internal laundry, garage parking for one car and additional driveway parking available.
– Family friendly location with easy access to bus services, nearby train stations, vibrant cafes, quality restaurants and various shopping facilities.
– Set in the school catchment zone for Ramsgate Public School, Moorefield Girls High School and James Cook Boys Technology High School.
– Within minutes of nearby waterside suburbs including Ramsgate Beach, Dolls Point, Brighton-Le-Sands and Sans Souci.
– Enjoy the leafy surrounds with Mandarin trees, Camelias, climbing Roses, Passionfruit vines, Bay Trees and a Lilly Pilli hedge.
Approximate Land Size: 366.7m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.