Brand New Unique & Luxury Appointed Double Brick Architectural Duplex
Representing high quality, supreme convenience and a unique design, this dual level brand new double brick architectural duplex is a masterpiece of real estate. Bask in the glory of designer living courtesy of a forward-thinking builder whose attention to detail is inspiring. Crafted with no expense spared, this property showcases exquisite contemporary flair, a sophisticated and chic theme that allows for all year entertaining, relaxation, privacy and family enjoyment. Indulge across two levels with expansive living and dining zones that effortlessly connect to the outdoor alfresco area. Take advantage of the elevated position, natural sunlight, quality Feng Shui layout and wardrobes in all bedrooms catering for those who require abundant storage space.
Be safe and secure with a Bosch state of the art security system which enables you to view live footage from both levels of the property. The floor plan is incredibly well executed with ground floor in-law accommodation catering for multigenerational living whilst allowing for distinct elegance, peacefulness and is a property like never before seen in the Peakhurst area. This “Torrens Title” duplex ensures a relaxed lifestyle for families, professional couples, those upsizing and first home buyers. This is an opportunity to secure your future in a central suburb with numerous sporting clubs, parks, esteemed schools, cafes, shops and restaurants nearby. From one local to the next, this is your hub of enjoyment ready for ultimate indulgence!
Accommodation & Key Features:
– Double brick construction, raft ground concrete slab on both levels, tiled porcelain floors, deep skirting boards, unique street appeal and a 1000L rainwater tank.
– Perfect set up for in-law or guest accommodation with the bedroom on the ground floor complete with a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite, outstanding natural light and privacy.
– Sun-soaked master suite complete with a private balcony and concealed walk-in wardrobe which will attest to the builder’s fine eye for those who love fashion and collecting sneakers.
– Three well-designed luxurious bathrooms featuring delightful signature brushed brass taps and showerheads, Parisi toilet suites and one with an oversized quality bathtub.
– Daikin ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry, additional washroom, grandeur 3.6m high ceilings and space to utilise an area as a study nook, home office or readers corner.
– Stylish open plan kitchen showcasing pendent LED lights, high-end stainless steel appliances including a top of the range AEG oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and double bowl granite sink. The perfect combination for those health and wellbeing enthusiasts who love to cook and meal prep.
– Sit back and relax with elegant district views from the second level, low maintenance living, utmost convenience, fully commercial windows with flyscreens and an exclusive skylight.
– Side access to the child-friendly landscaped backyard complete with an outdoor entertainment area that provides cover for all four seasons and a beef eater barbeque.
– Automatic double length garage with internal access plus functional space for parking of a motorcycle or scooter, additional attic style storage and room for a workshop.
– Convenient and easy access to the 943, 945, 944 and M91 bus services. Minutes to Riverwood, Narwee and Mortdale train stations with access to the city of Sydney.
– Quality school catchment options including Peakhurst Public School, Beverly Hills Girl High School and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– Within a ten minute drive of Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping and rooftop dining.
– Close proximity to surrounding waterside suburbs including Lugarno and Oatley.
– Nearby to Peakhurst Park and Olds Park which caters for various sporting activities like football, cricket, rugby league and baseball.
Approximate Land Size: 330m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).