Double Brick Family Home With Dual Frontage, Sunlight & Low Maintenance Living.
Located in an ultra-convenient location, this double brick family residence boasts a flexible floor plan, solid construction, high ceilings, a dual frontage on Woniora Road and Grosvenor Road plus rear access to a single garage complete with a carport. Take advantage of the northeast facing aspect allowing plenty of natural sunlight all year round, a retro style kitchen that is functional, three quality sized bedrooms and scope to enhance by renovating, upgrading, adding an additional level or building a brand new home (STCA). The property is well maintained and is currently tenanted at $565 per week on an expired lease that is month to month. This property is rich in unexplored potential with bush retreat style views from the kitchen. Suitable for families, professional couples, builders, investors, those upsizing and downsizing plus school catchment driven buyers. Picturesque and with great energy throughout the home, you can make use of the outdoor entertaining space, whilst enjoying a leafy garden sanctuary with a paved courtyard. There is potential to explore options for a granny flat (STCA). The property is just a stroll to Hurstville bound buses (958 service), Westfield Shopping Centre, trendy cafes, leafy parklands, boutique shops, supermarkets and quality public, private and Christian/Catholic schools. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle at South Hurstville, stay fit and active and appreciate being a part of a friendly community.
Accommodation & Key Features:
– Double brick construction, single level and a unique corner block with dual frontage access.
– Northeast facing aspect and set in a family friendly and community orientated suburb.
– Investors, the home is currently tenanted at $565 per week on an expired lease.
– Full sized bathroom, internal laundry with a separate w/c, versatile floor plan with bedrooms
featuring high ceilings and a large living room.
– Ducted air conditioning, original clothes line and with natural gas available in the street according
– The large open plan kitchen is practical with functional facilities, ample cupboard storage and
space for preparing meals.
– The main bedroom features a versatile sunroom, study or home office. This is a perfect
opportunity for those looking to work from home.
– Variety of options for outdoor entertaining and allowing children to play in the backyard or
neighbouring Grosvenor Tavistock Reserve.
– The garage set up also allows for storage of sporting goods or a potential workshop.
– Location of ultimate convenience with the 958 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station only a 30-second walk from the property.
– Within a five minute drive of Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping and rooftop dining.
– Quality school catchment options including Blakehurst Public School, St. Raphael’s Catholic
Primary School and Blakehurst High School. Enjoy a caring community plus a co-educational and
languages-focused high school.
– There is easy access to private schools including Danebank Anglican School For Girls, Bethany
College, St George Christian School and various kindergarten/pre-school options.
– Enjoy the café culture with Oregano Bakery and Encore Patisserie making coffee, South Hurstville
RSL, IGA Supermarket, Medical Centre, local restaurants and a Piccolo Cannoli Bar (authentic artisanal Italian cannoli, arancini and gelati).
Approximate Land Size: 455.3m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
Approximate Rates Per Quarter:
Council: $352pq approx.
Water: $245.58pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.