Brand New Premium Double Brick Architectural Duplex With Incredible Natural Sunlight!
Representing premium finishes, supreme convenience and a unique design, this dual level brand new double brick architectural duplex is a masterpiece with incredible sunlight. The expansive living and dining zones effortlessly connect to the undercover outdoor alfresco area where you can keep an eye on children as they enjoy the large backyard space. Take advantage of the elevated position with a lovely breeze, flexible floor plan, quality Feng Shui layout and wardrobes in all bedrooms catering for those who require abundant storage space. On offer is designer living courtesy of a forward thinking builder whose attention to detail is remarkable. Crafted with no expense spared, this property showcases exquisite contemporary flair, a sophisticated and chic theme that allows for all year entertaining, relaxation, privacy, family fun and enjoyment. The floor plan is incredibly well executed and flows beautifully from the moment you walk through the signature front door. This exclusive home represents distinct elegance, calmness and is a standout in the area of Peakhurst. Enjoy feeling safe and secure with a Bosch state of the art security system which enables you to view live footage from both levels of the property. This “Torrens Title” duplex ensures a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle for families, professional couples, newlyweds, those upsizing, blended families and first home buyers. This is an opportunity to secure your future in a central suburb with numerous sporting clubs, parks, esteemed schools, cafes, shops and restaurants nearby. From one local to the next, this is your hub of enjoyment ready for ultimate indulgence!
Accommodation & Key Features:
– Double brick construction, raft ground concrete slab on both levels, tiled porcelain floors, deep skirting boards, unique street appeal and a 1000L rainwater tank.
– Sun-soaked master suite complete with a private balcony and concealed walk-in wardrobe which will attest to the builder’s fine eye for those who love to utilise storage.
– Perfect set up for in-laws, guest accommodation, a studio or home office with the bedroom on the ground floor complete with a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and plenty of privacy.
– Three well-designed luxurious bathrooms featuring delightful signature brushed brass taps and showerheads, Parisi toilet suites and one with an oversized quality bathtub.
– Daikin ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry, additional washroom, high ceilings, under stair storage and space to utilise an area upstairs as a light-filled study nook.
– Stylish open plan kitchen showcasing pendant LED lights, high-end stainless steel appliances including a top of the range AEG oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and double bowl granite sink. The perfect combination for those health and wellbeing enthusiasts who love to cook.
– Sit back and relax with elegant district views from the second level, upmost convenience, fully commercial windows with flyscreens and tranquillity inside.
– Side access to the child-friendly landscaped backyard complete with an outdoor entertainment area that provides cover for all four seasons and a beef eater barbeque.
– Automatic double width garage with internal access plus functional space for parking of a motorcycle or scooter, sporting goods, workshop or personal storage.
– Convenient and easy access to the 943, 945, 944 and M91 bus services. Minutes to Riverwood, Narwee and Mortdale train stations with access to the city of Sydney.
– Quality school catchment options including Peakhurst Public School, Beverly Hills Girl High School and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– Within a ten minute drive of Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping and rooftop dining.
– Close proximity to surrounding waterside suburbs including Lugarno and Oatley.
– Nearby to Peakhurst Park and Olds Park which caters for various sporting activities like football, cricket, rugby league and baseball.
Land Size: 334.9m2 approx.