Character Filled Double Brick Home In A Blue-Ribbon Location With Space, Comfort And Period Charm!
Showcasing a clever blend of modern comfort, charming period appeal and sophistication, this beautifully presented double brick family residence provides for an idyllic lifestyle that will appeal to a multiplicity of buying demographics. Set across a single level layout on approximately 737m2 of land, this highly sought after pocket of Bexley is a sanctuary of impeccable finishes, flawless interiors and a rare opportunity for you to enjoy living in an area that is tightly held. Brimming with all day sunshine, the expansive indoor and outdoor entertaining areas plus landscaped gardens create a spacious tranquil retreat which intermixes with the cleverly conceived interiors maximising living space, privacy plus epitomising the class of the owners who are offering this property for the first time in 18 years. The impeccable original façade was built with love, passion and has outstanding potential to personalise and add further value. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle of ultimate convenience, within a short walk of schools, parks, groovy cafes, restaurants, St George Private and Public Hospital plus the vibrant village community of Kogarah Town Centre.
*Not Heritage listed as per contract for sale documentation.
– A sun-drenched floor plan that features three quality sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, high ornate ceilings and incredible stained glass windows.
– Delightful district and bush style retreat views from the enclosed front balcony area which is ideal for those working from home including artists, content creators and those studying.
– Contemporary gas cooking kitchen with high-quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven, rangehood and plenty of cupboard storage for those who like to cook.
– Main bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity and lovely original tiles that complement this freestanding home that will resonate with families, downsizers, those upsizing, investors, those moving from the inner west/eastern suburbs and professional couples.
– A nice separation exists between the living and dining rooms to cater to those who require space with an original fireplace, gas bayonet and an ambience that allows all year relaxation.
– Splendidly polished timber flooring, LED lights, a quality aspect, ducted air conditioning, linen press, single car garage parking plus off-street parking for a motorcycle, boat or caravan.
– Outstanding alfresco entertaining with undercover zones, child-friendly backyard, outdoor laundry, side access, uninterrupted views and plenty of privacy.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zones for quality educational facilities including Bexley Public School, Marist College Kogarah and Kogarah High School.
– Easy access to 446 and 453 bus services plus Kogarah and Rockdale Train Stations for those who require access to and from the City Of Sydney.
– Convenient access for those who are working in the Sydney Domestic and International Airports.
Total Land Size: 737m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
Council: $473pq approx.
Water: $287.15pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Mark Somboli | 0418 232 007
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.