Sold Prior To Auction
Incredibly appealing from the moment you walk through the doors is this prime Mortdale family residence that is positioned on a corner block showcasing high quality finishes, sophistication, all year entertaining with a flexible floorplan for indoor and outdoor enjoyment. This is a very unique opportunity in what locals classify as Mortdale Heights and will suit a varying demographic of buyers whilst catering to those who require in-law accommodation on the ground floor. The attention to detail by the homeowners is incredible as their finesse for quality stands out in a highly sought after location and street. Combined with light filled living areas, spacious proportions, a divine chlorinated swimming pool complete with solar heating, a brand new chic designer kitchen perfect for cooking and patisserie connoisseurs plus peacefulness that allows families, guests and children to enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle. The outdoor areas deliver a truly magnificent haven of ultimate elegance, provide space for those who love to stay active with versatile sporting/gym activities combined with space to relax and unwind. Take advantage of the north-facing backyard area, quality airflow, a large garage combined with storage to accommodate those who enjoy kayaking, riding motorcycles, playing football and hiking. There is easy access to and from the city of Sydney as well as the southern coastline. The property is set within the school catchment zone for various high profile educational facilities, within walking distance of shops including Woolworths, vibrant cafes, restaurants and sporting hubs including Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre and Hurstville Golf Course.
About The Home:
– Weatherboard cladding with Masonite, pre-primed, water protection, thermal protection and completely insulated throughout the entire property.
– Five bedrooms all with large wardrobes, natural sunlight, privacy, high ceilings and serenity.
– Three deluxe bathrooms with chic finishes, natural airflow, sunlight and the master bathroom with a captivating double rain shower that will be sure to delight.
– Open plan kitchen installed with quality stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher, range hood, soft-closing drawers and two hidden pantries.
– Large concealed internal laundry and various linen spaces that could be used for additional storage.
– A superb floorplan that caters for multigenerational families who require separate living zones.
– Excellent Feng Shui, positive energy/ambience, natural elements of water and greenery.
– Utilise the backyard area for children’s activities, growing a vegetable garden with a 300L water tank and pump system plus a lavish chlorinated swimming pool with solar heating.
– Picturesque district views from the second level plus dual access from Baringa Road and Bannerman Street. There is off-street parking for additional cars, a boat or caravan.
– Set in the school catchment zone for Oatley West Public School, Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– 944 bus service to Mortdale train station as well within walking distance of Woolworths Mortdale, Crunch Gymnasium, Pharmacy, BWS Mortdale and St George Masonic Club.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $470pq approximately (As Per Rates Notice).
Water: $179.06pq approximately (As Per Rates Notice).
Land Size: 524.8m2 approx. (As Per Contract For Sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.