Bonus Home Office Extra Third Room Large Open Floorplan Apartment
This elegant modern apartment with a large open floor plan has the perfect natural ambience with private high ceilings, an enclosed large balcony ideal as your sunroom/family room/home gym. Bonus extra is the additional private third room next door ideal as a bedroom, home office or yoga & meditation. This third room features a built-in, a glass brick display window and a normal window. The apartment features a stylish living and dining area complete with quality hard flooring, high ceilings and a well-equipped gas cooking kitchen that will please cooking enthusiasts, bakers and those who like to meal plan. The bright apartment is accessible by lift with a secure intercom system on all levels. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes. Excellent safe location nearby to everything. This apartment is a short stroll from restaurants and cafes with bus access to Connells Point Primary School, Blakehurst High School, Westfield Hurstville Shopping Centre, Rooftop Restaurants and Event Cinemas.
Contact Patrick 0418 356 789 or Myanna 0431 927 391 via phone or SMS to book in your private appointment (7 days).
Video Tour: If you require a FaceTime video inspection, book in with Patrick or Myanna.
Virtual Tour is online.
– Contemporary secure building with two bedrooms, bonus third room all with built-in wardrobes.
– Excellent size living, dining and sunroom with hard floors allowing for minimal cleaning.
– Bathroom complete with shower, toilet, bath and vanity plus a good size internal laundry.
– Flexible floor plan with a third room on title can be utilised as a bedroom, study or home office. Perfect for a teenager to have independence for study and educational purposes or the running of a home business.
– Gas cooking kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, range hood, oven and cupboard storage.
– Enclosed sunroom/family room could be utilised as an additional entertainment zone, rumpus room, reading retreat, home gym, children’s play area or extra dining space.
– High ceilings, gas bayonet, ceiling fans, pet-friendly subject to strata approval, north-west facing block, single car space with lift access and a walk to everywhere address.
– Positioned at the rear of the block so minimal noise.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Connells Point Public School and Blakehurst High School plus access to nearby private school educational facilities.
– Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address from delightful cafes, restaurants, parklands, supermarket, nail salon and Pinnacle RSL.
– Within a five minute drive of Hurstville CBD and various other waterside suburbs.
– Access the 953 bus service directly across the road for access to Hurstville, Kyle Bay, Blakehurst and Connells Point. Alternatively, there is bus access to Southgate and Miranda near the post office.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $355pq approx. (as per rates notice).
Water: $183.24pq approx. (as per rates notice).
Strata: $868.25pq approx. (Admin Fund $703.50pq and Capital Works Fund $164.75pq – as per notice of levies January 2020).
Total Size: 125m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.