Delightful Family Haven With Space, Sunlight, Entertainer’s Quarters & Moments To Various Lifestyle Attractions.
Quality character features and finishes blend with functional contemporary design to create the ultimate family entertainer set across two levels. This incredible five-bedroom home unites architectural interiors, a private oasis style ambience and is the perfect blend between indoor/outdoor space for families, friends and guests to enjoy all year round with a low maintenance lifestyle. The home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location with elevated district views and resides in a blue-chip location for those also wanting multigenerational living. The warm and inviting features throughout are guaranteed to tick the boxes for those looking to upgrade, invest, integrate a home office for business and enjoy the separate zones allowing for a teenage retreat, cinema/games room or in-law accommodation. This home is well-loved and is within minutes of Padstow Heights shops, cafes, transport, parks and quality educational facilities.
Private Appointments Welcome Over The Holiday Period.
– Adaptable floor plan that caters for those requiring a separation of space and maximising sunlight.
– Large contemporary kitchen with range hood, dishwasher, oven, pantry storage and breakfast bar.
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining with solid timber deck and swimming pool for family enjoyment.
– Enjoy the elevated views from the balcony whilst watching children play within the outdoor space.
– Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, parking for up to two cars off-street with side access and aircon.
– Downstairs features a functional bar area with power and water plus an adjoining fireplace.
– Perfect home office/study for those who are working from home with ample storage for those running an online business.
– Convenient for multiple families, lifestyle enthusiasts who can convert an area into a home gym and those with pets to enjoy a lovely community vibe.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Padstow Heights Public School and Picnic Point High School.
– Walking distance to the 927 bus service for those requiring train transport at Padstow train station.
– Superb and easy access to Padstow Heights shops, Elatte Cafe, parklands and Georges River.
– Within 10-15 minutes of Hurstville Westfield, Western Sydney University Bankstown plus access to the M5 for those driving to the City of Sydney.
Land Size: 556.4m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Frontage: 18.228m approximately (as per contract for sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $471.76pq approx.
Water: $233.41pq approx.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.