Best Villa Buyer Alternative Freestanding Brick Home Ultimate Convenience!
This Penshurst freestanding single level brick home with no common walls is a far better buy instead of a villa in Penshurst. No strata approval, pets are welcome, renovate or update to your design, you choose the colours in this Torrens title brick house. Build a second level of bedrooms and balconies with expansive views then extend all living areas on the ground floor. This delightful freestanding brick home offers a low maintenance lifestyle combined with bright interiors, peaceful surrounds, comfortable space with a neat child-friendly leafy garden at the rear. Living so close to the centre of Penshurst, minutes walk to the train station makes this an excellent alternative to suburbs only serviced by bus. You have a good kitchen, dining and living with ample natural light. This home is perfect for our first home buyers, investors, if you’re moving from a strata unit or villa come to inspect, professional couples, younger couples starting their families, renovators and project home builders (STCA). You can buy this house with an excellent tenant paying $510pw or take vacant possession within a month or six weeks of contracts exchanged. This is a rare and unique offering at an affordable price to buy in a growing suburb like Penshurst. The location offers an excellent lifestyle of convenience to Something Fishy or a short drive to Barra seafood, TJ’s Cafe & Bar, South Pour Cafe & Dining, St Declan’s and Penshurst Girls Campus.
– Contemporary urban haven with a flexible floorplan, welcoming energy and tranquillity.
– Three bedrooms, main with a built-in wardrobe. Utilise one of the bedrooms as a rumpus room, sunroom or home office.
– Open plan kitchen with electric cooking, oven, rangehood, cupboard storage and privacy.
– Sunlit open plan living area for watching television, playing games, reading and relaxing.
– A prime opportunity to renovate, additional level (STCA), project home (STCA) or a new designer home (STCA).
– Dual side access and space for a wine cellar.
– Off-street parking for two cars which is excellent as it allows for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Features & Amenities:
– School Catchment Zone for Penshurst Public School, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– Central to vibrant lifestyle amenities, cafes, Hurstville Aquatic Centre and a 10-15 minute walk to Penshurst Train Station.
– M91 Bus Service on George Street to Hurstville Westfield and Train services.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $311pq (as per rates notice).
Water: $247.73pq (as per rates notice).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.