Outstanding Renovated Family Home Showcasing Style, Sophistication & Tranquillity
On the market for the first time in over 65 years is this delightful, classy and stylish family home that represents quality in a premium Kogarah location. The residence won house of the year in 1999 with a certificate of commendation under the former Rockdale city council. The home is sure to please families, professional couples, medical specialists, pilots, airport staff, downsizers, sporting athletes, couples wanting to upsize and those relocating from the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West. The sunlight 365 days a year is beautiful with a north aspect, immense appeal and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Enjoy the traditional and modern architecture with immaculate presentation, low maintenance living, convenience and all complete with an outstanding theme that makes this residence a standout in the community. Cooking enthusiasts will love the chic designer kitchen with quality appliances, a breakfast bar plus sundrenched living and dining spaces that create the ultimate home environment throughout all four seasons. The crisp beach inspired palette is cosmopolitan living at its best with a flexible floor plan to suit your needs and desires whilst being central to the City of Sydney, Kogarah Village, private and public educational facilities, various waterside suburbs, lifestyle amenities including cycling, buzzing café culture and various sporting grounds like Scarborough Park for football, soccer and futsal.
– Leadlight windows, timber floors, a north-facing aspect with sunlight and superb Feng Shui energy.
– Newly installed ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters and home office with a lovely garden view.
– Child-friendly backyard complete with a covered entertaining area plus a designated barbeque space.
– Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes and the option to utilise one room as in-law accommodation.
– Two bathrooms, one completely renovated and the other an original classy art-deco bathroom.
– Stunning chlorinated swimming pool with a replica vintage style Virginia water wheel adding character.
– Gas bayonet, rainwater tanks, outdoor pool house, workshop, landscaped gardens and peacefulness.
– Stylish gas cooking kitchen with granite benchtops, rangehood, dishwasher, two pantries and storage.
– Internal laundry, an additional w/c, mudroom or ironing zone, Crimsafe security screens and pet door.
– Breezy single level layout with a welcoming ambience in a loved cul-de-sac location within Kogarah.
– Wide frontage with a remarkable sandstone façade that shapes the home and showcases excellence.
– Double width garage with loft attic space and internal access plus off-street parking with the carport and driveway for additional cars, a boat or caravan.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Ramsgate Public School, Moorefield Girls High School and James Cook Boys Technology High School. Various private school options available.
– Superb and easy access to Kogarah, Hurstville and Rockdale train stations via bus access which includes the 947, 958, 476 and 477 bus services.
– For marine enthusiasts, you are within easy access to Botany Bay, Cook Park and Lady Robinsons Beach. Perfect for walking, leisure activities, kayaking, fishing, boating, jet skis and swimming.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, cafes, supermarkets, Pino’s Dolce Vita, bayside walks, local football stadium, restaurants and outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $587.17pq approximately (as per rates notice).
Water: $374.23pq approximately (as per rates notice).
Land Size: 752.5m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.