Full Brick Family Home In North Carlton With Quality Floor Plan & Scope To Enhance (STCA).
A spectacular opportunity exists for buyers from varying demographics and areas to capitalise on a full brick home in a prized position of North Carlton. Take advantage of the versatile floor plan, natural sunlight, 486.9sqm approximate of level land and enjoy living in a family-friendly community. There is scope to further enhance and capitalise on the location, home layout and transform a property that is being offered for the first time in 43 years. Those who are looking to renovate, restore, knockdown and re-build (STCA) should have this home on their radar. The high ceilings, open plan kitchen, separate dining and living zones and large bedrooms are sure to please those upsizing, first home buyers, school catchment driven families, professional couples and property flippers. This is the perfect property to factor in working from home with a nice balance of indoor and outdoor spaces.
– Three large bedrooms with the potential for a fourth bedroom, home office or guest retreat.
– Oversized modern bathroom with separate bath and shower. Perfect for those who are thinking of renovating and including a rain shower and freestanding bath.
– Spacious living area with plenty of natural light that allows for all-day entertaining. Make it your incredible designer space!
– Sun-drenched backyard with fruit trees and plenty of space to enjoy playing sports.
– External laundry room with additional shower and toilet plus scope to internalise for those who have a creative architect (STCA).
– Side driveway access to a lock-up garage which also allows for storage or a workshop.
– Explore options to re-invent the front façade whilst considering an additional storey (STCA) for those who want to enjoy the next 50 years in the lovely suburb.
– Potential to convert the existing garage area into a granny flat (STCA) and enjoy the garden/courtyard.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Carlton Public School, Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus and Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus. There is access to nearby private and selective high schools if you require.
– Easy walk to Carlton Train Station within 1 kilometre and on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
– 452, 453 and 455 bus services: Beverly Hills Station, Kingsgrove Station, Carlton Public School, Hurstville Station North Side and Westfield.
– Drive to Hurstville Westfield plus Chinatown for shopping, entertainment, café lifestyle and rooftop dining.
Land Size: 486.9m2 approx. (As Per Contract For Sale).