Unique Horizontal Duplex, Full Brick Construction, Beach Views & Opposite Cook Park!
One of the most unique horizontal duplexes on offer in Monterey with beach views, a versatile floor plan, light-filled interiors, three bedrooms catering to varying demographics and minimal stairs for those requiring a single level layout. Located in a family orientated suburb, this property is central to various amenities making it a haven of enjoyment all year round. The original charm on offer is a perfect progression for those wanting to upgrade or downsize. Make use of the space on offer by adding your own personal creative touch indoors and outdoors. The solid full brick construction is superb to filter any sound and this loving home promises immense comfort along with rental income for those avid investors looking to enhance their portfolio. There is dual access from Robinson Street and The Grand Parade which adds for convenience. It is footsteps from Cook Park beachfront, parklands, groovy cafes for fresh pastries and coffee, cycle paths and the nearby vibrant suburbs of Ramsgate, Sans Souci, Brighton-Le-Sands, Dolls Point and Sandringham.
– Full brick construction, concrete slab, high ceilings and floating timber floors throughout.
– Enjoy delightful beach views from the living room, master bedroom and front verandah.
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom complete with an en-suite.
– Master bathroom caters to a larger family with a spa bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
– Split system air conditioning, sparingly needed due to the refreshing sea breezes.
– Inviting and flowing layout creates a superb home for young families, downsizers, investors, professional couples, lifestyle driven buyers, medical and airport staff plus those upsizing.
– Superb entry to an exclusive peninsular location opposite Cook Park with self-managed strata.
– Child-friendly courtyard offering space to relax, play, entertain or enjoy being a green thumb.
– An original blend of features with scope to transform into a beachside paradise with an idyllic lifestyle.
– Side access, east facing aspect with a north-facing courtyard with sunlight and a lovely ocean breeze.
– Double width garage with storage space, driveway parking and perfect for sporting/marine enthusiasts.
– Automated watering system for growing plants, privacy, a low maintenance lifestyle and good energy.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Ramsgate Public School, Moorefield Girls High School and James Cook Boys Technology High School. Various private school options available.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, cafes, supermarkets, bayside walks, football fields, restaurants and outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
– Moments to the 303, 478 and 947 bus services to Rockdale Station, Kogarah Station, Hurstville Station, Redfern Station, Ramsgate, Sans Souci, Miranda, Alexandria, Kensington, Mascot and Rosebery.
– For marine enthusiasts, you are set across the street from Botany Bay and Cook Park. Perfect for walking, leisure activities, kayaking, fishing, boating, jet skis and swimming.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $452pq approximately.
Water: $178pq approximately.
Strata: $490pq approximately.
In addition to open houses, private appointments are available. Please contact Patrick 0418 356 789 or Myanna 0431 927 391 to make a booking.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.