Inspect By Appointment: Prestige Full Brick Home In Prized Connells Point With Sunlight, Water Views And Class.
Offering quality, elegance and welcoming energy is this four bedroom family residence set within the luxurious peninsula setting of Connells Point. Showcasing a versatile floor plan, stunning natural light, gorgeous water views, elevated breezes, solid full brick construction and spacious family entertaining that spans across two levels. The home is perfect for growing families, interior designers, investors, property flippers, those wanting to upsize whilst catching the eye of builder’s and renovators with an address that is known to locals as being premium. The lower level features a large lounge/rumpus room with the ability to use one of the bedrooms as in-law or guest accommodation. There is easy access to the outdoor entertaining courtyard plus internal access from the garage and a conveniently placed laundry. The upper level is an entertainment haven with two outdoor balconies, a large kitchen, separate dining and living areas plus two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes. There is scope to build a brand-new architectural home that is sure to please local and out of area buyers (STCA). For those driven by school catchment, the home is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A total lifestyle of convenience within moments of Connells Point Reserve, bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields and the Pinnacle RSL.
– Full brick construction with a north-east facing aspect for plenty of natural sunlight.
– Elevated water views and surrounded by other luxurious properties and superb waterfronts.
– Two quality bathrooms, gas bayonet, ducted air conditioning, linen closet and timber floors.
– Four well-scaled bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, privacy and peacefulness.
– Generous layout and quietly nestled on a substantial parcel of land with side access.
– Well-appointed for immediate enjoyment with value to be added in the near future (STCA).
– Delightful large kitchen for cooks and bakers with natural gas available in the street for those wanting to convert from electrical cooking.
– Take advantage of the solid bones by updating the internal set up through restoration or renovation. Interior designers/architects will love working on this flexible project.
– Double garage with internal access, vast storage, potential workshop space and off-street parking for additional cars
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
– Walking distance to waterfront reserves and the Georges River for marine activities.
– 30-second walk to the 953 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
– Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
Inspection: Private Appointments Available 7 Days A Week.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Michael Yao | 0451 512 601.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.