Bonus Studio Extra Third Room On Rooftop Plus Gorgeous Natural Sunlight
This elegant modern apartment with a large open floor plan has the perfect natural ambience with private high ceilings, a large outdoor balcony that bathes in natural sunlight and has district views towards Botany Bay. Bonus extra is the additional private third room/studio on the rooftop ideal as a bedroom, home office or yoga & meditation. This third room features a toilet, sink, window and has exclusive rooftop access to enjoy watching the stars at night, growing vegetables or for exercise purposes. The apartment features a stylish living and dining area complete with timber flooring, high ceilings and a well-equipped gas cooking kitchen that will please cooking enthusiasts, bakers and those who like to meal plan. The bright apartment is accessible by lift with a secure intercom system on all levels. Excellent safe location nearby to everything. This apartment is a short stroll from restaurants and cafes with bus access to Connells Point Primary School, Blakehurst High School, Westfield Hurstville Shopping Centre, Rooftop Restaurants and Event Cinemas.
– Contemporary secure building with two bedrooms, a bonus third room/studio on the rooftop.
– Excellent size living, dining and sunroom with timber floors allowing for minimal cleaning.
– Two bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite for added convenience, plus a good size internal laundry.
– Modern granite benchtops, gas cooking kitchen, features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, range hood, oven and cupboard storage.
– Separate lockup storage on the ground floor which is perfect for a motorbike or storing sporting equipment as an example.
– Split-system air conditioning, full brick construction, ceiling fans plus an outdoor entertaining area which has an awning.
– High ceilings, gas bayonet, ceiling fans, pet-friendly subject to strata approval, north-west facing block, single car space with lift access and a walk to everywhere address.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Connells Point Public School and Blakehurst High School plus access to nearby private school educational facilities.
– Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address from delightful cafes, restaurants, parklands, supermarket, nail salon and Pinnacle RSL.
– Within a five minute drive of Hurstville CBD and various other waterside suburbs.
– Access the 953 bus service directly across the road for access to Hurstville, Kyle Bay, Blakehurst and Connells Point. Alternatively, there is bus access to Southgate and Miranda near the post office.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.