Calling First Home Buyers, Marine Workers, Superannuation Investors, Downsizers & Water View Enthusiasts!
This is an ideal working from home residence where you can enjoy relaxing, staying fit and healthy plus design elements that are representative of an Eastern Suburbs lifestyle. Set in a beautifully elevated position in a boutique block of ten is this full brick two-bedroom apartment with exquisite water views. Captivating in style, quality and space, this apartment is sure to please those upsizing, professional couples, first home buyers, investors and downsizers whilst added convenience for those working in the medical and marine services. It features a flexible layout, open plan living/dining space, turnkey characteristics and is highlighted by being minutes from the beachside. Enjoy watching the sunset and listening to birds chirping on the outdoor balcony whilst having peace of mind with double glazed windows, the ability to lock-up and travel for work with easy access to Sydney Airport. Make use of the second bedroom as the perfect workspace or guest/study retreat. Moments to various transport options, cafes, shops and the vibrant communities of Sans Souci, Sandringham and Dolls Point. Enjoy waking up in the morning, picking up a coffee from nearby Café Bella Dee and being immersed within a family-friendly community.
– Double brick construction, a quality Feng Shui open plan layout that bathes in natural sunlight all year round plus an outdoor balcony area that has gorgeous water views.
– Delightful contemporary kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, cupboard storage and is perfect for cooking enthusiasts, bakers and meal planners.
– Utilise the second bedroom as a home office or study especially for those now working from home. Enjoy walking to the beachside then returning back to the workspace with good energy flow.
– Two quality sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, privacy, high ceilings, light and a welcoming ambience.
– Charming living and dining area with double glazed windows and high-quality travertine flooring that demonstrates the sophistication and low maintenance living.
– Modern bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and washing machine allowing for an internal laundry with added convenience.
– Well maintained common areas and a secure intercom system for those visiting the block.
– Automatic single lock-up garage on title which allows for car parking and storage of various items including sporting equipment. Additional shared laundry for those who require added space.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Sans Souci Public School and Endeavour Sports High School.
– Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address from the water’s edge, delightful cafes, cycle pathways, restaurants, parklands and Sans Souci Leisure Centre.
– For marine enthusiasts, St George Motor Boat Club is within a few minutes’ drive with the additional upcoming redevelopment of St George Sailing Club and its new clubhouse.
– Easy walk to bus transport for access to the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line Sydney Trains Network to the city of Sydney (Kogarah and Rockdale Stations).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $354pq approximately.
Water: $147.31pq approximately.
Strata: $654.45pq approximately.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.