Excellent Two Storey Family Home, Splendid Natural Sunlight Within Moments Of Kareela Public School And Kareela Village.
A rare find, a home that has been cherished for over 43 years with family fun, adventure and enjoyment shared amongst generations. This unique north-west facing residence is set across 556.6m2 of land approximately and is perfectly positioned for ultimate convenience throughout all four seasons. Take advantage of the versatility on offer for those who require multigenerational living plus young families, professional couples, first home buyers, those upsizing and parents driven by school catchment looking for quality education at their fingertips. The internal charisma and landscaped gardens create a tranquil vibe that is sure to delight buyers from all over Sydney. The seamless flow from one level to the next is excellent and caters to those requiring a home office, study area for schooling and has the added bonus of an outdoor deck upstairs that is the ultimate in unwinding from a busy day. The home is set back from the street with a leafy outlook and quality neighbours who take pride in their streetscape presentation. This seaside suburb will tick the boxes of those who also enjoy an active lifestyle with access to nearby Oyster Bay Boat Ramp and Kareela Oval Synthetic & Turf Fields. The bus services are superb in terms of frequency and access to train transport for those who need access to the City of Sydney and South Coast.
– Brick construction set across two levels, north-west facing aspect, high ceilings and charm.
– Welcoming ambience upon entry with the ground level featuring two bedrooms, bathroom, sunroom/rumpus room complete with an internal laundry and access to the backyard.
– Ability to utilise one of the existing rooms as a home office for those working remotely.
– Open and inviting kitchen with original Whirlpool oven, cooktop, breakfast bar, storage and nature-inspired views that make it the perfect place to cook, meal prep or bake cookies.
– Separate living and dining areas with gas heater, outdoor full-length balcony and deck.
– Versatile floor plan allowing for all year family entertainment, enjoyment and relaxation.
– Double lock-up garage perfect for parking cars, motorcycle and storage with internal access.
– Superb in-ground swimming pool with complimenting outdoor backyard and front gardens.
– Dual side access with scope to convert the side outdoor area into a gaming zone for kids.
– Take advantage of the home elevation to enjoy the lovely breeze and district treelined views.
– Plenty of nearby inspiration for an architectural facelift transformation (STCA) or enjoy as is.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Kareela Public School and Gymea Technology High School. Only a one minute walk from the property to the local school.
– Outstanding and versatile entertainment options on offer with Kareela Village, Sharks Leagues Club, Kareela Golf Club, Jensen’s Restaurant, Coles Supermarket, South Village & Miranda Westfield within an easy commute.
– 967 and 968 bus services allowing for transport to Jannali Station and Miranda.
– Shop for fresh produce at the Kareela Grocer for those looking for the highest quality range of fresh fruit, vegetables and organic products.
Land Size: 556.6m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Auction If Not Sold Prior.
Private Appointments Available.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.