Private Freestanding Single Level Residence In The Heart Of Blue-Chip South Hurstville With Enchanting Gardens, Pool & Home Office.
Privately situated on “The Esplanade” and on the market for the first time in over 40 years is this tranquil, tightly held and charming freestanding brick construction home that resides in a beautiful tree-lined street and a prized location that is attractive to buyers from all over the Sydney region. Boasting a flexible floor plan with abundant natural sunlight, a lovely breeze, welcoming ambience and landscaped gardens, this home showcases period attributes with ornate high ceilings, picture rails, an elegant past time theme mixed in with a contemporary standard that allows for expansive family-friendly living. Enjoy the outdoor alfresco area for all year enjoyment whilst watching the children enjoy the in-ground swimming pool with endless potential to capitalise on for the future. This home is guaranteed to tick the boxes for those looking to be central to the city of Sydney with quality school catchment zones, ample storage and in a highly sought-after pocket of South Hurstville. Take advantage of walking to every amenity at your fingertips whilst enjoying the serenity on offer both indoors and outdoors. Overall, this home focuses on a low maintenance lifestyle with added convenience and an opportunity to work from home whilst also exploring options for a granny flat addition (STCA).
– Brick construction, classy lounge room with skylight, air conditioning, high ceilings and separation of space that allows for entertaining guests and family independently.
– Stylish main bathroom with separate shower and toilet plus quality tiling throughout that adds character to the overall feel of the area.
– Master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, home office area and access to an outdoor deck that makes for a cosy and relaxing environment.
– Open plan gas cooking kitchen with quality appliances, cupboard storage and complete with plenty of space for meal preparing, cooking enthusiasts and those hosting dinner parties.
– In-ground chlorinated swimming pool with an outdoor entertaining area that is absolutely divine all year round and ideal for those wanting a retreat oasis style vibe.
– Quality dining and additional entertaining area with exposed beams, internal laundry, gas bayonet and linen press.
– Child-friendly backyard with access from “The Esplanade” for those who would also like to utilise it for parking of a car, motorbike or boat.
– Scope to convert the outdoor workshop area into a garage or apply to the local council to install a garage/granny flat (STCA).
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. Access to enrol for 2022/2023 for Marist College Penshurst on Greenacre Road plus nearby to various private school/catholic educational facilities.
– Direct access within 30 seconds for the 953-bus service to Hurstville Train Station and the surrounding areas. There is also bus access to Sylvania, Miranda and Cronulla.
– Within minutes of nearby waterside suburbs for those who enjoy marine activities including boating, kayaking, fishing and swimming.
– Enjoy walking to hip and groovy cafes, restaurants, IGA supermarket, Pinnacle RSL, local chemist, recently renovated Kings Head Tavern and Westfield Hurstville.
Land Size: 505.9m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Zoning: R3 Medium Density Residential Under Kogarah LEP 2012 and Proposed R4 High Density Residential Under Draft Georges River LEP 2020.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $383pq approximately.
Water: $226.30pq approximately.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.