Outstanding Full Brick Two Bedroom Apartment In The Heart Of Hurstville, Walk To Train, Cafes, Westfield Shopping & Bathing In Natural Sunlight.
Set in the heart of Hurstville, this full brick two-bedroom architectural style apartment is sure to please buyers from all over the Sydney area. It represents quality, a sophisticated lifestyle, low maintenance living, contemporary comfort and a floorplan that caters to those wanting space. This is a rare opportunity to purchase an apartment that has been well maintained and is offering two quality bedrooms, two bathrooms, a two-car lock-up garage and an extra room for storage. This pleasing modern residence makes for villa/house like living with flowing interiors, outdoor entertaining on the undercover balcony, lift access and peaceful surrounds. This walk to everywhere address is perfect for those who require a home office including those who are self-employed business entrepreneurs. The impressive sanctuary has been designed for the effortless day to day work/life balance. This apartment will also tick the boxes for savvy investors, first home buyers, couples, police/medical staff, those upsizing, families and those relocating from interstate. Take a casual stroll around the village lifestyle hub of Hurstville with places for fine dining, a booming café culture, Chinese cuisine, shopping, bus transport and high-frequency train access to the City of Sydney. Excellent primary, secondary and private schooling options available for those with young children.
– Super convenient location, full brick construction with a flexible floor plan, abundant natural sunshine and a quality Feng Shui layout for energy flow.
– Offers cosmopolitan living within a family orientated suburb and quality business district.
– Two quality sized bedrooms, complete with built-in wardrobes, privacy and the master featuring an ensuite for added luxury.
– Contemporary gas cooking kitchen with stone benchtops, cupboard storage and plenty of space for meal planning, entertaining and dinner parties.
– Sun-drenched living and dining areas with an enviable north-facing aspect that brings an overall calming ambience to the apartment.
– Security intercom system, lift access, storage area, internal laundry and a stylish looking block that is representative of an architectural statement for its year of build in 2004.
– Oversized undercover balcony that is perfect for relaxing, reading, studying and entertaining.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Grove Infants School, Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus, Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus plus access to various private educational facilities.
– Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address from Hurstville CBD, Westfield shopping, Event Cinemas, rooftop dining options plus cafes and eateries.
– Short walk to access the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line Sydney Trains Network to the City of Sydney.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata: $1090.15pq approximately.
Council: $355.00pq approximately.
Water: $188.42pq approximately.
Total Size: 161m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Michael Yao | 0451 512 601.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.