Pet Friendly Must Be Sold | For Sale $529,000 - Call Patrick 0418 356 789
Pet-Friendly Full Brick Kogarah Apartment With Sunshine, Garage & A Low Maintenance Lifestyle! North East sunshine floods its way into this beautifully renovated full brick two-bedroom apartment that allows for all year entertaining and enjoyment. Set in a low-rise block of fifteen with well-maintained common areas, showcasing style, quality and ultimate luxury in the heart of sought-after Kogarah. This apartment is ideally located on the elevated ground floor with ample fresh breeze and suiting those who are first home buyers, professional couples, astute investors and medical staff. Take advantage of the quality renovations, generous internal proportions, polished timber floors and complete with a kitchen for cooking enthusiasts. You have the ability to work from home in a quiet tree-lined street and footsteps to Victory Reserve for outdoor fitness. Walking distance to Kogarah and Rockdale’s vibrant village community, restaurants, shops, stand out cafes, train transport to the city, bus access and the medical corridor of St George Private and Public Hospitals.
– Full brick construction, high ceilings, natural sunlight combined with a lovely Feng Shui layout for a good flow of energy.
– Contemporary renovated kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances, range hood, space for meal preparation.
– Two bedrooms, master with a built-in wardrobe, welcoming ambience and ideal for those who are looking to work from home.
– Separate living and dining areas with good space for entertaining guests and unwinding as you enjoy the natural light.
– Master bedroom features a large outdoor balcony and the second bedroom is a perfect home office.
– Renovated modern kitchen and the bathroom has a new shower screen, vanity, mirror and bathtub all updated.
– Internal laundry, secure intercom system with polished timber floors and only one common wall.
– Freestanding single lock up garage on title which allows for car parking and storage.
– Pet friendly always subject to the owners corporation and strata approval.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the school catchment zones for Kogarah Public School, James Cook Boys Technology High School and Moorefield Girls High School. Plus access to private educational facilities.
– Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address from delightful cafes, cycle pathways, parklands and nearby suburbs including Monterey and Brighton-Le-Sands.
– Easy walk to transport for access to the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line Sydney Trains Network to the city of Sydney (Kogarah, Hurstville, Rockdale and Redfern Train).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata: $696.00pq approximately.
Council: $347pq approximately.
Water: $177.12pq approximately.
Total Size: 102.2m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes: 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes: 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.