Outstanding 758.8m2 Approximate Level Block With Family Home Plus Scope To Build A Brand-New Architectural Residence (STCA).
One of the most flexible and generously proportioned residences in the heart of Peakhurst is on offer with 758.8m2 approximately of level land to enjoy all year round with a 15m frontage approximately. This is a perfect opportunity to make use of the existing two-bedroom renovated residence whilst considering options to extend (STCA) or alternatively start from the drawing board and build (STCA) on a level block that is set within a quiet tree-lined street. The potential is endless to capitalise on this home and will suit a variety of demographics across the Sydney area including families, builders, professional couples, home workers, multigenerational families, those upsizing and essential workers looking for space to enjoy indoor and outdoor activities. Extremely convenient location to various amenities including train, bus, quality educational facilities, bustling cafes, restaurants, waterway access for marine enthusiasts and local fruit & deli market.
– Currently featuring two bedrooms, polished timber floors, high ceilings and natural sunlight throughout. Scope to rent out as an investment whilst architectural plans are lodged for a DA (STCA).
– Contemporary open plan kitchen with adjoining living and dining area, split system air-conditioning, Foxtel connection and an elevated outlook with an east-facing façade and north-facing rear aspect.
– Well maintained family bathroom, option to utilise the under-house workshop area as a home office, a lovely natural breeze and street presence surrounded by established homes in a quality neighbourhood.
– Child-friendly backyard perfect for entertaining, sports and potential to install a swimming pool (STCA).
– Opportunity exists to enhance further with an extension (SCTA), brand-new build (STCA) with architectural and interior design features that will make the home stand out in Peakhurst.
– Single drive through lock-up garage and carport with access directly to the backyard and plenty of room to park additional cars, a caravan, boat or work vehicle with a trailer.
– Opportunity to utilise the carport as an undercover entertaining space for family events and relaxation.
– Brand new carpet in the bedrooms, new blinds throughout and immaculate interiors. Ready for immediate enjoyment.
– Oversized granny flat potential (STCA) for those seeking an additional income stream or space for in-laws.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Peakhurst West Public School, Georges River College Peakhurst Campus and Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus.
– Superb and easy access to Riverwood & Padstow Train Stations for access to the City of Sydney and bus access for the M91 service to Hurstville & Parramatta Station.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $439pq approximately.
Water: $151.77pq approximately.
Land Size: 758.8m2 approximately.
Frontage: 15m approximately.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.