Exquisite Contemporary Villa In Boutique Block Of 4 - All Owners, North Facing Sunlight, Low Strata & A Walk To Amenities.
Set in a superb location with house-like proportions is this low maintenance ultra-modern villa set within a boutique block of four and offering a lifestyle of convenience that is highly desired. Wonderfully private, light-filled with a north-facing aspect, leafy garden surrounds and with generous interiors that feature an array of stylish touches adding the welcoming ambience upon entry. The well-proportioned floorplan integrates seamlessly with the outdoor area, vertical garden and serenity allowing for all-weather dining and entertainment. Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers, young couples, essential workers, investors, professionals, upgraders and those relocating from the inner west/eastern suburbs for more space. The charming and impressive indoor/outdoor areas cater to those requiring a home office space as well as fitness enthusiasts who could transform the rear of the garage into a home gym. Make the most of being within a popular pocket of Bexley within easy access of various transport options, delicious cafes with quality espresso blends, schools, St George Private and Public Hospitals and handy for access to the City of Sydney business network.
– Two large bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters, high ceilings and privacy.
– Outstanding renovated designer bathroom complete with frameless shower, quality appliances, an internal concealed European laundry with washer and dryer included and plenty of natural light.
– Separate dining and living areas allowing for all year enjoyment, entertainment and relaxation.
– Lavish renovated kitchen with soft-closing drawers, Caesarstone benchtops, rangehood, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, pantry storage, ceramic cooktop and ideal for cooking enthusiasts to meal prep.
– Sensational outdoor area paved with sandstone, vertical garden, pink magnolia tree, tranquillity and with an automatic Aluxor awning that covers the entire area for those delightful summer days.
– Split system air conditioning, security blinds, large automatic tandem style garage perfect for a car, home gym, storage with an adjoining additional laundry area with toilet plus ample space for a second shower.
– Self-managed strata with all owner-occupiers showcasing regular maintenance and upkeep.
– Ideal investment nest egg, live-in option and will suit various buying demographics across Sydney.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the direct school catchment zones for Bexley Public School and Kogarah High School. There is also access to various private, selective and catholic schools.
– Within minutes of Kogarah Train Station, Rockdale Train Station and Rockdale Plaza.
– Direct bus access to the 493 services (Rockdale Train Station & Roselands) and the 452 services (Beverly Hills Train Station & Westfield Shopping Centre Hurstville).
– Moments to various groovy cafes, restaurants, eateries, Seaforth Park, Bexley Park, Bexley RSL & Community Club and Kogarah Village.
Total Size: 159m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Self-Managed Strata: $240pq approx.
Water Rates: $174.21pq approx.
Council Rates: $311.18pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.