Stand Out Architectural Master Piece And Family Residence With 180° Water Views, Landscaped Gardens, Pool & Private Marina Access.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists to purchase and indulge in bespoke luxury in the heart of a premium waterside peninsula location in sophisticated Caringbah South. This property was impeccably renovated as their forever home and promises the very best in terms of interior design, quality and a chic fit-out that is a credit to the owner’s attention to detail. Revel in the history with handcrafted high quality forged wrought iron throughout the home, custom made open wood fireplace, sophisticated billiard room and a flawless salt chlorinated swimming pool with Heliocol solar heating, fully tiled Mosaic Tile Perla – Ezarri, travertine tiling, a spotted gum deck with an outdoor shower that caters to hot and cold. Picture yourself entertaining guests and sunbaking outside with a freshly pressed juice as dusk arrives. This glamourous residence will suit buyers relocating from the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, North Shore, St George, South Coast and International Expats looking for an excellent low maintenance lifestyle combined with superb qualities you see overseas in the villa’s across Italy, France and Spain. The master chef kitchen will suit cooks, bakers, patisserie chefs, and those who love to cook with Calcutta Marble 40mm kitchen benchtops, premium Lacanche Macon stove with gas cooktop, pizza oven, Hansgrohe tap wear and a butler’s kitchen. The 180° water views are remarkable, providing for a quality Feng Shui energy and with exclusive access to the private marina down the road which is suitable for those who own luxury yachts, jet skis, boats, kayaks and other water toys. Homes like this do not come up often because living in this pocket of Fernleigh Road is exclusive and extremely hard to come by. It has been designed for effortless indoor/outdoor living, entertaining and endless relaxation within minutes of transport, groovy cafes, restaurants, parklands, Cronulla Beach, Burraneer Bay and Gunnamatta Bay Baths.
– Five bedrooms, three with a built-in wardrobe, master with a walk-in robe and complete with privacy for ultimate tranquility. Enjoy a serene and magical space with 180° elevated water views of Burraneer Bay and the Port Hacking from the top level.
– Captivating marble bathrooms and powder rooms with Hans Grohe showerheads/taps, one of those featuring a delightful rain shower and an outdoor view that is surrounded by lush greenery representative of a rainforest retreat.
– Outstanding tessellated tiles on the upstairs outdoor entertainer’s full-length balcony with 180-degree water views plus vintage chandleries inside and a lovely breeze.
– Versatile floor plan catering to multigenerational families allowing for a home office, study quarters, in-law accommodation, guest retreat or cinema room.
– Adjoining the swimming pool is a tropical paradise of space with a custom-made sandstone and granite benchtop BBQ zone which allows for endless cooking and fun.
– Perfect for car enthusiasts and their luxury vehicles, motorcycles or jet skis with internal access and automatic double garage doors manufactured from solid teak. The property secured with hand-forged solid steel gates with automatic double inground motors.
– Two water tanks with 2500 litre capacity, a pump system, Roger Pradier outdoor electrical lighting, handcrafted high-quality Belgium pots with an integrated watering system and sandstone features throughout the entire property.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct school catchment zones for Burraneer Bay Public School and Woolooware High School. De La Salle Catholic College Cronulla nearby.
– Bus access via the 978 services to Caringbah Train Station, Miranda and Caringbah High School.
– Enjoy a leisurely stroll, cycle or run around the friendly neighbourhood with Fernleigh Reserve & Our Father nearby.
Land Size: 793.4m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Frontage: 17.35m approximately (as per contract for sale).
Approx. Outgoings Per Quarter: