A Grand Opportunity Of Contemporary Elegance With Full Brick Construction, Amazing Natural Sunlight & A Prestige Location.
Private, peaceful and exceptionally convenient in a desirable family orientated pocket of Hurstville Grove is this full brick and concrete slab constructed duplex residence. It offers an idyllic lifestyle designed for ultimate enjoyment whilst being set back from the road on a superb corner block position with enhancing landscaped gardens. This home is ready for immediate liveability with a sense of space, style, light and a floor plan that is incredibly versatile catering to the needs of many buying demographics. The home is perfectly configured for those requiring a home office or study area and is low maintenance all year round. Take advantage of the north/northeast facing aspect with an expansive ground and second-floor layout combined with a lovely alfresco entertaining area and backyard that will suit those with pets. Cooking enthusiasts will revel in the design of the open plan gas cooking kitchen which is ideal for a multigenerational household. This quality residence is ideal for families, professional couples, essential service workers including medical, police and fire brigade, investors, first home buyers, newlyweds and those upsizing. Admire the leafy surroundings, welcoming energy and inviting community network. Moments from bus transport, Hurstville train station, Hurstville Westfield, eateries, cafes, parklands, waterways for kayaking/fishing/boating with excellent school catchment options available.
– Full brick and concrete slab construction throughout with a north/north-east facing aspect.
– Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with en-suite plus the second bedroom enjoying a private balcony and elevated viewpoint. Pet-friendly subject to strata approval.
– Outstanding oversized open plan kitchen with gas cooking, stovetop, range hood, dishwasher, oven and abundant cupboard storage for those who like to cook, meal prep and bake.
– Spectacular natural sunlight all year round, gas bayonet, stained glass door and dual side access.
– Rare corner block position ensuring privacy, serenity, district views and a lovely breeze.
– Separate balcony upstairs facing towards the park catering to those who want to relax outdoors.
– Ducted air-conditioning on the top level with split system air-conditioning on the ground floor.
– Automatic double garage with mezzanine storage, internal access, under stair storage, internal laundry, separate additional toilet on the ground floor and outdoor clothesline.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zones for Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Grove Infants School, Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus.
– Direct bus access via the 954 and 955 services to Hurstville Train Station, Hurstville Westfield and Mortdale Train Station.
– Walk, drive, cycle or take public transport to enjoy plenty of groovy cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping facilities, parklands, Kids & Co Pre-School and KAZ Possums Child Care Centre.
– Easy access to Oatley Boat Ramp, Poulton Park synthetic playing fields, Quarry Reserve for Cricket and James Woodward Tennis School.
Total Size: 345m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Strata: $834.50pq approx.
Water Rates: $147.31pq approx.
Council Rates: To Be Confirmed.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.