Outstanding Full Brick Moorefield Estate Residence, City & Bay Views, Walk To St George Hospital & Suitable For In-Law Living.
A creative design and quality attention to detail, this residence positioned in prime Lachal Avenue of Moorefield Estate is the ultimate family entertainer. Well maintained over the years and owned by the one family since 1969, this two storey home features an elevated sunshine-filled aspect with a welcoming ambience that will delight local buyers and those looking from out of area wanting to upgrade from the Inner West and Eastern Suburbs. With a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, the unique open plan living and dining areas are bright, contemporary and link in with various other period features. The private haven is further enhanced by catering to those who require multi-generational and in-law accommodation whilst children enjoy playing in their own backyard space. Be creative with your interior designer palette and convert one of the areas into a stylish home office that will cater to a work/life balance. Formerly a watchmaker’s workshop, make use of the under-stair area to accommodate for storage of various items including sporting equipment. Make the most of all year round beautiful district, water and city views. All upstairs bedrooms have views. Two bedrooms have 180-degree views including those with Botany Bay and city views, an excellent location to watch the New Year’s Fireworks. The walkability from this home is outstanding as commuters can limit their travel time as a result of being central to the City of Sydney, Kogarah Village, various waterside suburbs like Ramsgate Beach, lifestyle amenities including cycling, groovy café culture and sporting grounds including Scarborough Park for football, soccer and futsal.
– Quality full brick construction with a north-west facing façade aspect and east facing backyard.
– Superb in-laws retreat or alternatively a fourth bedroom which will accommodate growing families.
– Versatile and functional floor plan that spans across two levels allowing for a separation of space, enjoyment, privacy and double doors off the living area to enjoy the breeze and natural airflow.
– Set in the loved and prized Lachal Avenue of Moorefield Estate, surrounded by established properties that are a testament to the local community’s care for maintenance and upkeep.
– Original art deco family kitchen perfect for cooking, baking and scope to further enhance with designer additions to establish it as the ultimate kitchen oasis.
– Large and private child-friendly backyard with superb access for entertaining, playing sports or enjoying family time. Accompanied by established gardens with mango and orange trees.
– Outstanding inner-city inspired art deco master bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet. Ability to convert and create a bespoke designer bathroom.
– Internal laundry, scope to install a luxurious swimming pool (STCA), polished timber floors throughout, linen closet, high ceilings, natural gas in the street and two balconies catering for a relaxing ambience. Two bedrooms share the back balcony.
– Double lock-up garage with internal access plus additional driveway parking for motor vehicles, motorcycle, caravan, jet-ski or boat.
Features & Amenities:
– Walking distance to St George Private Hospital, St George Public Hospital & TAFE NSW St George Campus.
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Ramsgate Public School, Moorefield Girls High School and James Cook Boys Technology High School. Various private school options available.
– Superb and easy access to Kogarah, Hurstville and Rockdale train stations via bus access which includes the 947, 958, 476 and 477 bus services.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, cafes, supermarkets, Pino’s Dolce Vita, bayside walks, local football stadium, restaurants and outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Land Size: 461.6m2 approx (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.