Full Brick Victorian Italianate Art Deco Renovated Villa Style Apartment!
This character-filled residence is completely renovated and a unique gem that is an ideal entry point or investment purchase. The bright, airy and unique floor plan is guaranteed to allow relaxation indoors, entertaining guests and is suitable for those wanting a home office/study. Period and decorative details, sophisticated chic and generous living proportions combine to create the ultimate lifestyle of low maintenance living in the heart of Arncliffe! Take advantage of the north-facing aspect, high end finishes throughout, secure intercom access all combined with a separation of spaces to ensure flexible living all year round. Set within a well-maintained building of 10 apartments in total, the meticulously maintained residence is a credit to the owner and its welcoming vibe, ambience and energy are special. Within minutes of Arncliffe & Banksia Train Stations, Arncliffe Park, City & Inner West attractions, cycle pathways, restaurants, supermarkets, fruit markets and bustling cafes.
– High ornate 3.3m ceilings, immaculate internals with low maintenance living, chic layout and privacy.
– An excellent open plan layout enabling separate spacious living and dining areas.
– Sleek contemporary kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and pantry/linen cupboard.
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, timber floors and splendid natural sunlight all year round.
– Stylish bathroom with rain shower, bathtub, toilet and vanity plus an integrated internal laundry.
– Ready for immediate enjoyment as an owner-occupier or the perfect addition to your investment portfolio.
– Undoubtedly an entertainer’s delight with a car space and pet friendly.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Arncliffe Public School, Kogarah High School, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School and St Francis Xavier’s Catholic Primary School. Access to selective schools including Sydney Technical High School and St George Girls High Schools.
– Superb and easy walking access to Arncliffe Train (5 minutes walking) and Banksia Train (11 minutes walking) to the CBD of Sydney.
Parking/Entry Instructions: Enter and park on Somerville Street, Arncliffe. Dual side entrances available.
Apartment Size: 97m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Car Space Size: 22m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Total Size: 119m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $348pq approx.
Water: $147.31pq approx.
Strata: $1150pq approx.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.