Immaculate Light Filled Freestanding Full Brick Federation Home
Period details, sophisticated federation glamour and generous living proportions combine to create the ultimate haven of low maintenance living in the heart of Banksia. This bright and airy full brick residence puts you in the perfect location to enjoy family living and the work from home lifestyle with a balance of privacy and convenience. Make the most of being just moments away from vibrant shops, bustling cafes and restaurants, great schools, Brighton-Le-Sands beach precinct, parks and city transport.
– Two generous sized bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes.
– Air conditioning in both bedrooms and living area.
– Modern spacious open plan kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances.
– Renovated contemporary bathroom.
– High ornate ceilings with preserved character details and polished hardwood timber floors.
– Ample storage both indoors and outdoors with a dust-proof attic space and a spacious garden shed.
– External laundry with additional toilet.
– Levelled child-friendly alfresco area.
– Corner block with dual frontage and side access complete with an electric gate for secure off-street undercover parking.
– Easy walking access to public transport including bus services (50m) and Banksia train station (150m) which is on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
– Set close to highly sought after primary schools and secondary selective schools.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $382pq approx.
Water: $309pq approx.
Land Size: 266m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.