Charming Large Romantic Federation Full Brick Residence, Potential For Home Business, In-Laws, 613.11m2 Approx. Block Within 600m of Train & Schools.
One of the most charming and generously proportioned full brick residences in all of the Penshurst area making it perfectly suited to family living and the work from home lifestyle. The home is incredibly spacious, beautifully maintained and is impeccably appointed offering a wonderful balance of tranquillity, privacy, entertaining and with scope to add an additional level on top (STCA) for city and district views. Homes of this quality do not come to market often with the residence tightly held by the same family for over 48 years. It was built in circa 1926 approximately and is presented ready for immediate enjoyment and will suit buyers looking to upgrade, invest, enter the market for the first time and those who adore the federation style. The light aspect and large parcel of land will also resonate with those aiming to cater for multigenerational living, in-law accommodation and buyers with an avid passion for caravans, motorcycles and boats to park off-street. The wide frontage, established gardens, stained glass attributes, timber picture rails, high ornate ceilings and a versatile floor plan will surely please buyers relocating from the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs and Inner-City locations. Potential for an additional income stream with a granny flat (STCA). Overall this home is positioned within an easy distance of lifestyle attractions including bustling cafes and bars, restaurants, supermarkets, renowned educational facilities, parklands for outdoor entertainment and soccer/cricket fields.
– Full brick construction with a south-west facing façade aspect and northeast facing backyard for delightful natural sunlight all year round.
– Sophisticated sunroom or home office with a bay style window set up with natural light, outdoor views and a calming vibe that allows for a work/life balance.
– Five bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and all on the one level allowing for multi-generational families to enjoy their space, privacy and serenity.
– Well-loved and maintained home with internal laundry, linen cupboard storage, open plan original kitchen, separate dining zone, Heat & Glo fireplace, air conditioning and garden shed at the rear.
– Preserved character details, two bathrooms, quality sized living room for family fun, an extra outdoor toilet, low maintenance surrounds and a flexible flow from indoor to outdoor.
– Child-friendly backyard perfect for entertaining, sports and potential to install a swimming pool (STCA).
– Single car lock-up garage, two carports with access directly to the backyard and plenty of room to park additional cars, a caravan, boat or work vehicle with a trailer.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Penshurst Public School, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus. There is also access to private and catholic schools nearby.
– Superb and easy walking access to Penshurst train station (600m) which is on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line catering to those who require direct access to the City of Sydney.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, aquatic leisure centre, gyms, tennis courts plus outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
– For marine enthusiasts, you are within easy access to the Georges River for kayaking, fishing, jet-skiing and boating.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $402pq approximately.
Water: $228.77pq approximately.
Land Size: 613.11m2 approx.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.