Outstanding Family Haven In Prestigious Blakehurst Perfect For Multi-Generational Living, Entertaining & Showcases Bespoke Luxury.
Welcome to an exceptional and supremely located family residence in a prized pocket of Blakehurst with limited neighbours as a result of the cul-de-sac positioning. Spread over two substantial levels on a sunny 581.7m2 approx level block, the home opens up to a flexible floor plan that will suit buyers aiming for all year entertainment, a low-maintenance lifestyle and a home office set up catering to those working remotely. The gorgeous north-west facing child-friendly backyard, undercover entertaining area and deluxe in-ground swimming pool with blue Indonesian marble tiles offers a choice of spaces to relax, play and entertain. Those looking for peace and privacy will appreciate every convenience set up within the indoor and outdoor areas of this well-maintained home. Complete with landscaped gardens, an outdoor shed for additional storage, side access and a quality feng shui energy. Moments to Bald Face Public School, bus transport direct to Hurstville train station and walking distance to parklands plus Bald Face Point. Enjoy easy access within minutes of bustling cafes, restaurants, soccer fields, waterways, Carss Bush Park, Blakehurst Marina and for the adventurers by boat St George Motor Boat Club.
Private Appointments Welcome Over The Holiday Period.
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, natural sunlight and serenity.
– Welcoming energy and ambience upon entry with a flowing transition from indoor to outdoor space.
– Relax and unwind on the front balcony with district and water views out towards Shipwrights Bay.
– Open plan designer kitchen with breakfast bar, soft-closing drawers, outdoor view to the pool, 40mm stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, Miele induction cooking, dishwasher and an internal laundry.
– Beautifully appointed master suite with district views, built-in wardrobe and chic en-suite.
– Downstairs area caters to those requiring a home office set up with separate living and dining zones.
– Top-level features an elevated setting showcasing a prestigious feeling with immaculate interiors.
– Manicured gardens featuring lovely fruit trees plus foliage for that added element of privacy.
– Automatic tandem garage with internal style access plus storage for sporting equipment/workshop.
– Lush family-friendly backyard accompanied by the potential for a granny flat (STCA) for those looking for additional in-law or multigenerational accommodation.
– Outdoor shed can be utilised as a luxe cubby house for children or an additional home office.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Bald Face Public School and Blakehurst High School. Access to private schools nearby including Danebank Anglican School For Girls as an example.
– Superb and easy bus access to Hurstville train station which is on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line catering to those who require direct access to the City of Sydney.
– Bus access to Pinnacle RSL Hurstville and South Hurstville, Westfield Hurstville for rooftop dining including Taste of Shanghai, shopping facilities and Event Cinemas.
Land Size: 581.7m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $583pq approx.
Water: $253.92pq approx.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Mark Somboli | 0418 232 007.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.