Architecturally Designed Connells Point Home, Full Brick Construction With Byron Bay Inspired Outdoor Oasis And Water Views.
Originally built for Kings & Queens by an architect with solid full brick construction, concrete slab and high raked ceilings that command attention upon entry through the double doors to the exclusive home. Set in a prestigious suburb, the home features Byron Bay retreat-style vibes, a light colour palette and multiple entertaining zones making this property the ultimate forever home. It will suit families, those upgrading, professional couples, artists, investors, entrepreneurs, medical specialists, entertainers and those driven by school catchment. Make the most of the open-plan layout and versatile floor plan which is complete with two separate internal living spaces, water views from the majority of the rooms and mesmerising sunlight that will tick the boxes for those looking to utilise natural resources. The home is positioned in such a unique locality surrounded by multimillion-dollar homes and waterfronts with a lovely balance of Feng Shui. Car collectors will love the tandem length garage and driveway access for those with a compact caravan or boat. Ideally placed, the home is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A walk to everywhere address with bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
– Master bedroom featuring high raked ceilings, water views and a large private walk-in robe.
– One bedroom is currently set up as a home office which is superb for those working remotely.
– Wood fireplace, formal dining area, excellent natural breeze throughout plus an internal laundry.
– Potential to install an in-ground swimming pool (STCA) to make it the ultimate lifestyle haven.
– Open plan contemporary kitchen with servery window, quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and quality timber style barn cabinetry. Chefs will love cooking in this space.
– Quality outdoor balcony, the ideal location for reading books and conversing with water views.
– North facing aspect, rainforest retreat vibes and energy plus tranquillity 365 days a year.
– Tandem length garage with automatic door plus space for mezzanine storage or workshop.
– Driveway is on title and ownership is with 24 Queens Road as per the contract for sale.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
– Moments to the 953-bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
– Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
– Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Land Size: 561.6m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Council: $411.17pq approx.
Water: $215.33pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.