Outstanding Low Maintenance Beach Resort Style Villa In Boutique Block!
Enviably set in a prime boutique block of seven, just minutes from a bustling lifestyle community, this exceptionally renovated and chic villa is a luxurious delight. With house-like proportions, the free-flowing and versatile floor plan is sure to please buyers from the moment they walk through the door. With a calming Bali/Beach resort-style energy, this villa is a rare find catering to those who enjoy a seamless indoor to outdoor flow, natural sunlight, tranquillity and privacy. The outdoor/alfresco spaces are perfect for all year entertaining, meditation, home workouts with weather cover protection and is the ultimate hidden oasis of Connells Point. This property will suit first home buyers, professional couples, downsizers, upsizes, investors, young families, retirees and newlyweds. For those driven by school catchment, the villa is located within minutes of popular Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. A walk to everywhere address with bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station, bustling cafes, waterways, restaurants, shops, Poulton Park synthetic fields, parklands, supermarkets and Pinnacle RSL.
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes plus space for a home office with storage.
– Master bedroom features plantation shutters and direct access to a private outdoor retreat.
– Excellent Feng Shui layout with water fountains, low maintenance and lovely neighbours.
– Lavish and chic open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, cupboard storage, high-end stainless steel appliances and room to enjoy breakfast bar pancakes or delicate French pastries.
– North facing aspect, separate living and dining areas, skylight and split-system air conditioning.
– Stylish and contemporary bathroom with freestanding bathtub, rain shower and toilet.
– Exceptional outdoor spaces for all weather types of entertainment, enjoyment, games, sports and with direct key access to the nearby park for those sports and picnics. Pet-friendly block.
– Internal laundry with additional powder room that could be converted into a second bathroom.
– Automatic tandem length garage with internal access, storage and ideal location for a home gym.
Features & Amenities:
– Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
– Minutes to the 953 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
– Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
– Excellent access to waterways for boat and jet ski enthusiasts plus nearby Hurstville Golf Course.
Total Villa Size: 198m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Strata: $644pq approx.
Council: $355pq approx.
Water: $257.76 approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
Local Father & Daughter Team
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.