Charming Family Home, Full Brick Construction, Dual Street Access, Home Office & Minutes To Amenities!
Beyond the classic façade and solid full brick construction of this timeless period residence are original features, charming internal layout with versatile access, high ornate ceilings, quality sized rooms and is sure to please buyers from all varying demographics. Set in a whisper quiet street in a family orientated community and across a level easement free block with a double street frontage, the options are endless to capitalise on value. This is an opportunity not to be missed and is ideal for first home buyers, professional couples, renovators, those wishing to upsize, investors and those driven by school catchment zones. Make it your forever home and take advantage of the natural sunlight, airflow, undercover entertaining area and separation of space that is sure to suit those integrating a home office set up. The welcoming energy represents quality Feng Shui and will certainly appeal to buyers relocating from the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs and Inner-City locations. The home will benefit from a creative designer inspired renovation and is the blank canvas you have been waiting for. There is potential to explore integrating a granny flat (STCA) for additional income and a swimming pool (STCA) for those who enjoy a balance of indoor/outdoor activities. Impeccably placed opposite Gifford Park and within an easy distance of lifestyle attractions including bustling cafes and bars, restaurants, supermarkets, renowned educational facilities, parklands for outdoor entertainment and soccer/cricket fields.
– Full brick construction with a north-facing backyard with exceptional natural sunlight.
– Large sunroom or home office with a calming vibe that allows for a quality work/life balance.
– Easement free block with scope to further extend or construct an additional level (STCA).
– Dual street frontage access from Arcadia Street and Oak Tree Place with abundant privacy.
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a flexible floor plan catering to multigenerational living.
– Preserved character details, quality sized living room for family fun and covered outdoor entertaining.
– Child-friendly backyard perfect for entertaining, practising sports and watching children grow up.
– Single car lock-up garage with access directly to the backyard and space for a home workshop.
– Highly sought-after level block with numerous options to explore for adding further value.
– Directly opposite Gifford Park for those who are avid picnic enthusiasts and larger family gatherings.
Features & Amenities:
– Set in the direct school catchment zones for Marist Catholic College Penshurst, Beverly Hills Public School, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus, Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus and Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus. There is also access to private and catholic schools nearby.
– Superb and easy walking access to Penshurst and Beverly Hills train station catering to those who require direct access to the City of Sydney or South Coast.
– Walk to 940, 941 and M91 bus services for access to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, aquatic leisure centre, gyms, tennis courts plus outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $497pq approx.
Water: $163.23pq approx.
Land Size: 581.7m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Building & Pest Report Available: Yes – Complimentary To Buyers.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.