For Sale by Negotiation and With DA Approved Granny Flat: High Rental Yield.
Holding a coveted address in a leafy enclave renowned as the prized dress-circle of Bexley, this architecturally designer renovated freestanding home represents high-quality designer living at its best. A rare opportunity exists to buy a home of this calibre with DA approved plans for a granny flat for those looking to secure an additional income stream. The turn-key attributes represent an owner’s grand vision of living a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle 365 days a year. Bursting with natural sunlight, privacy, flexible floor plan and the perfect footprint to create a carport for the dual parking spaces on the driveway. Cooking enthusiasts will love the bespoke gas cooking kitchen catering to parents being able to watch their children outdoors as they play in the child-friendly landscaped backyard with a north/northeast facing aspect. Potential exists for those interested in an oceanic vibe to install an in-ground swimming pool with deck (STCA). Make the most of the easy-care surroundings, auto block out blinds for the undercover alfresco entertaining zone combined with a deluxe cut timber fireplace and television for those key sporting events. Unbeatable convenience with a home office/study area for those who require it and impeccably placed within an easy distance of lifestyle attractions including buzzing cafes and bars, restaurants, supermarkets, renowned educational facilities, parklands for outdoor entertainment and the medical precinct of St George Hospital.
– Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, privacy and ready for immediate enjoyment.
– Two living areas allowing for multigenerational families to enjoy a separation of space.
– Split system air conditioning, two wet bathrooms, master featuring a beautiful large rain shower.
– DA approved Granny Flat plans available to review with side access and potential for rental income.
– Master bedroom with adjoining European inspired bathroom featuring a rain shower, toilet and vanity.
– Make use of the additional bench space in the kitchen for a coffee corner that will ring true to baristas.
– Internal laundry, gas bayonet, breakfast bar, an open plan set up with a balanced vibe and a quality Feng Shui layout.
– Landscaped outdoor area with shed for additional storage or workshop for avid gardeners.
– Child-friendly backyard is suitable for sports and even the potential to install a swimming pool (STCA).
– Highly sought-after level block with numerous options to explore for adding further value.
– Double off-street parking with potential for a carport to be installed for added convenience (STCA).
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Carlton Public School and Kogarah High School. Access to selective schooling including Sydney Technical High School and St George Girls High School.
– Superb and easy walking access to Kogarah train station for express City services.
– Access to the 455, 453 and 446 bus services including transport to Carlton Public School, Kogarah train station, St George Hospital and various other destinations.
– Very convenient location for various childcare facilities, bustling cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, gyms, outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
Building & Pest Report Available: Yes – Complimentary To Buyers.
DA Approved Granny Flat Plans Available To Email: Yes.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $414pq approx.
Water: $450pq approx.
Land Size: 461.1m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Private Appointments Available. Please Request A Day/Time With Patrick or Myanna.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.