Solid Double Brick Family Home, Prized Pocket In South Hurstville, Large Level Land, Quality Feng Shui & North Facing Sunlight!
This incredible double brick construction and concrete slab family home is being offered to the market for the first time since being built some 34 years ago. Featuring a bright open plan design with a sophisticated internal layout, high ceilings, contemporary finishes combined with attention to detail that is exceptional. The home has been crafted for multigenerational living, endless family entertainment and with a seamless indoor to outdoor flow that is welcoming upon entry. Set across 626m2 approximately of level land, the residence is a stand out in the area on a prime corner block whilst ensuring privacy, a covered outdoor alfresco zone plus a backyard suitable for growing organic fruit and vegetables or a luxurious in-ground swimming pool (STCA). This is a superb opportunity for those running a business from home or with collector cars with separate driveway access to a triple car garage that will grab the attention of buyers from all over Sydney. Make the most of the delightful chef’s kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops, range hood, dishwasher and ultimate convection oven for those home-cooked meals. The balanced Feng Shui energy is excellent plus convenience is at your doorstep within an easy walk to Hurstville train station, Hurstville CBD, Westfield, shops, buzzing cafes, schools and medical facilities.
– Solid double brick construction, concrete slab, tiles and exquisite timberwork throughout.
– Large level block within a sought-after pocket of blue-chip South Hurstville/Hurstville.
– Master bedroom features a wardrobe and en-suite complete with shower, vanity and toilet.
– North/North East facing aspect bathing in natural sunlight and a lovely natural breeze.
– Versatile floor plan catering to multi-generational living and those working from home.
– Generously sized separate formal dining area or second living area. Potential to utilise as a fourth bedroom as well for those who require the additional space.
– Oversized deluxe master bathroom with Roman-inspired tile artwork, golden tap features, shower, bath, vanity and toilet. Perfect for the growing family or in-law accommodation.
– Triple car garage with workshop storage space plus driveway parking for a caravan or boat.
– Potential to convert the garage into a granny flat (STCA) with additional income potential.
– Quality bright laundry with shower, toilet and vanity for ease of comfort and large families.
– Under house storage, wine cellar, immaculate interiors, high ceilings plus split system aircon.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Grove Infants School and
Blakehurst High School. Easy access to various private, catholic and selective schools.
– Walk to Hurstville Train Station (5 minutes) which is a major hub for transport to and from the City of Sydney, Eastern Suburbs and the Southern Coastline.
– Walk to groovy cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, Westfield Hurstville, rooftop dining options, Event Cinemas, Chinese community gardens and various parkland areas.
Building & Pest Report Available: Yes – Complimentary To Buyers.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $412pq approx.
Water: $230.31pq approx.
Land Size: 626m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Frontage: 13.8m approximately (as per contract for sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Michael Yao | 0451 512 601.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Kristina Lee | 0402 607 763.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.