Renovated Apartment, Low Strata & Good Rental Yield - Private Appointments Welcome!
Featuring an inner west style set up, this apartment is chic, surrounded by leafy surrounds, ideal for first home buyers, investors and essential workers stationed nearby at the medical and hospital precincts. A tasteful contemporary renovation has transformed this Tuscan double brick inspired apartment into a low maintenance lifestyle of space, style, privacy and quality. Low strata fees with no work to be done. Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac location, a walk to everywhere address with convenience at your fingertips, its own private entrance and well-maintained common areas. Take advantage of the versatile floor plan with light-filled attributes, exclusive use of an external laundry, storage space and outdoor courtyard area. Turn-key, ready to move in or lease out. Within moments of IGA Supermarket, bustling cafes including Oregano Bakery, various restaurants with varying cuisines, bus transport, quality school catchment options, a 10-minute walk to Hurstville Train Station, parklands and the nearby prestige suburbs of Connells Point, Kyle Bay and Blakehurst.
– Open plan living and dining area flooded with northerly light and a balanced colour palette.
– Lovely energy within the apartment, quality Feng Shui aspects, pet friendly (subject to strata approval).
– Oversized master bedroom is appointed with a large built-in wardrobe and abundant privacy.
– Large master bathroom with shower, bath facility for young children and separate toilet.
– Chic contemporary kitchen perfect for meal preparing whilst entertaining guests.
– A landscaped complex of six with split system air-con and an easy-care lifestyle.
– NBN ready with Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC), study nook or home office set up.
– Exclusive use of the external laundry, w/c storage area and large outdoor courtyard space.
– Enjoy using your own private entrance to the apartment which is unique and a value add.
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Hurstville South Public School, Hurstville Grove Infants School and
Blakehurst High School. Easy access to various private, catholic and selective schools.
– Moments to groovy cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, Westfield Hurstville, The Pinnacle South Hurstville, rooftop dining options, Event Cinemas and various parkland areas.
– Easy access to and from Hurstville Train Station which is a major hub for transport to and from the City of Sydney, Eastern Suburbs and the Southern Coastline.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $361pq approx.
Water: $150.22pq approx.
Strata: $468.25pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789 or Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.