“Madelaine” – Federation Sophistication Bathing In Natural Sunlight, Full Brick Construction, Large Block & Walk To Amenities!
Nestled in a convenient location and only a walk from the vibrant Kogarah and Bexley shopping villages, this three bedroom freestanding home exudes a stylish internal layout with a warm and inviting palette of colours that showcases quality. The turn-key immaculate interiors, are a true testament to the owner’s attention to detail, maintenance and is full of character. The contemporary light-filled gas cooking kitchen is complete with quality Miele stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, adjacent built-in wine rack will catch the eye of chefs, patisserie enthusiasts and those who love to entertain. At the rear of the home is a large backyard with north-facing sunshine and room to further expand on the current floor plan or install a glamorous inground swimming pool (STCA) for those who enjoy outdoor activities. Enjoy an easy-care lifestyle with polished timber floors, charismatic charm plus complete with an original fireplace and leadlight windows. Working from home is a dream with the perfect home office/study. Impeccably placed bordering Carlton and Kogarah, within an easy distance of lifestyle attractions including bustling cafes and bars, restaurants, supermarkets, renowned educational facilities, parklands for outdoor entertainment and the medical precinct of St George Hospital.
– Full brick with a north-facing backyard with exceptional natural sunlight and low maintenance living.
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, high ornate period ceilings, privacy and ceiling fans.
– Split system air con, NBN connected, dual side access, linen press and potential for an attic ladder.
– Two bathrooms, one with a European style layout featuring tessellated tiles, timber panelling, subway tiles, decorated federation features and leadlight-glass doors. The other featuring a spa bath.
– Spacious separate dining area for family gatherings, dinner parties, conversing and entertainment.
– Outdoor covered alfresco entertaining suitable for large family events and relaxing after a busy day.
– Child-friendly backyard is suitable for sports and even the potential to install a swimming pool (STCA).
– Highly sought-after level block with numerous options to explore for adding further value.
– Preserved character details intertwined with contemporary designer style features and skylights.
– Renovated external laundry for all weather systems and shed for potential conversion to in-law accom.
– Double off-street parking with potential for a carport to be installed for added convenience (STCA).
Features & Amenities:
– Direct School Catchment: Carlton Public School and Kogarah High School. Access to selective schooling including Sydney Technical High School and St George Girls High School.
– Superb and easy walking access to Kogarah train station for express City services.
– 455 bus service for access to Kogarah Town Centre, St George Hospital, Hurstville Train Station, Rockdale Plaza, Kingsgrove Station and Roselands Shopping Centre.
– Very convenient location to various childcare facilities, bustling cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, gyms, outdoor public spaces for family and local events.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $464pq approx.
Water: $305.51pq approx.
Land Size: 505.9m2 approx (as per contract for sale).
Private Appointments Available. Please Request A Day/Time With Patrick or Myanna.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Wedes & Wedes | Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.